does anybody else

wildeyes

have a seat thats ONLY ever been used RF?? dd2's efta is installed rf for the new baby as a backup seat in moms car (for now anyway) but she never rode in it ff. its never even been installed ff, not even a quick buckle in for non kid transport.

its got roughly 2 years before it expires. i just thought it was neat its never been ff.

ADS

Brianna

I've never used the MyRide FF. I've played with it FF just to try out the angles and to play let's see what 3-across's I can do. I also buckled it in FF in my front passenger seat (unoccupied) to transport an assembled toddler bed in my back seat.
I've also never used my EFT65 FF. I installed the floor model FF to make sure it was compatible with my back seat, but it's only been used RF.

skylinphoto

I never used my cco ffing.
Ive only used the myride ffing once. I hate it ffing.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Car-Seat.Org

bree

Car-Seat.Org Ambassador
I never used my Evenflo Triumph, Marathon, My Ride, and Radian FF, and I only used my Boulevard FF once. :)

Pixels

The only seat that I own that HAS been used FFing is the Radian. I installed the TF FFing once to answer someone's question for a thread. Any/all of the convertibles may have been temporarily installed or just placed FFing when I was trying to work out a 3-across in DH's car. Oh, and I "installed" an infant seat FFing in the front seat once, just to transport it. RFing in front of the airbag just seemed wrong, even though it was unoccupied, plus it blocked my side view mirror.

Let's see, my ComfortSport and Avenue I think both have two years left on them. I doubt either will see use FFing. The others I can see potentially using FFing before they expire. Well, not the infant seats of course!

zactayaus

I've never used either of my Classic MA's, my RA55, my MR, or my RN's FF as of yet. The only one's that might possibly see FF time would be the RN's.

emtb79

My RA40 has never been FF and the CCO has never been either.

But my MR was bought for RF only and has never been RF.

Brigala

CPST Instructor
Hmm. Kinda, but I'm not sure it would count. My CCO has never been used FF, but it's only been used once RF. The other seats that have only been RF I haven't owned all that long - my RA55 and my Diono RXT. All the SK Radians that have passed through my hands have been used for older kids above the RF limits at various times. I used my CA for an older kid for a while before I ever put my daughter in it.

Even my FR85 has never been used FF because, well, it hasn't been used yet. ;)

I do have an 80SL that hasn't been used RF yet other than for "demonstration purposes."

jourdysmom

CPST Instructor
My True Fit. Its a great FF seat, don't get me wrong.... but the TT is broken and not replaceable, so no FF for it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Car-Seat.Org

mrosehughes

I've never used any of our seats (Britax BLVD, CA65, Radian XTSL) FFing except the radian on 1 leg of a plane ride, but DS is only 2 and 3 months, so it'd be a little weird if I HAD used any of them FFing.

Keeanh

My CCO & Scenera have never been FF. My CA was never RF (but I only had it a few months).

penguingrooves

all my seats since i haven't FFed in 4 yr 8 mo. (the seats are britax RA, MA, MT and a coccoro for the upcoming baby #3.) i'll probably go straight to a booster after RFing.

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
My Coccoro was never used FF. I had a RN that wasn't, but I only owned it a couple of weeks before crashing it so that's kind of cheating lol. Its replacement has.

I've owned a billion other convertibles, but I think each and every one of them has gone both directions for one fluke reason or another. (Actually, maybe not my original, crashed, MR either... but same deal as the RN with the replacement.)

VoodooChile

My Radian XT has never been used ff *by me*, but I did buy it on Swap, so I couldn't say it's never been used ff.

ProudMommysince09

DD's first convertible a classic Boulevard was only used RF, I didn't even play with an FF install before I sold it. The MT's obviously never been used FF because I would have to use it in booster mode, and the RN has not seen an FF install yet either.
I might read through on 'how' to install the RN FF just in case, I plan on using that once DD goes FF because it fits in the center of my car (from what I read on here :)).

wildeyes

awww :love::love::love: it warms my heart to see so many seats never going ff. :D

course, i know some of that has to do with sizes and spacing of kiddos, but still. :love:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC