Brand new Turbo Booster has 10 year exp.

bekah

As far as I can tell, that's what the stamped on expiration date is. But in another thread I posted about this a bit ago, people were saying that is wrong. Can anyone else confirm? Is it just the backless portion, or the whole thing. The manual said to read the stamped part on the bottom for expiration, and the stamp says 10 years.

ADS

Irishmama

I can't find the thread I was looking for that references it, but I remember it being talked about that the new Nautilus' and Turbos had ten-year expiration dates. So I think your seat's expiration date is correct. I'll keep looking for that thread...

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
I think they changed about August 1. I saw a July Graco and it had the typical expiration, then I saw an August Snugride and it had a seven year expiration. So yeah, everything's been changed.

Wendy

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
No. The Nautilus is six years harnessed, 10 years boostered, same with the Argos I believe.

Snugride 30 at least is seven years.

Both from DOM, not December.

Wendy

christineka

I contacted Graco and was told the 10 year expiration date was only for backless mode. Not sure how people are supposed to know that if the manual says to go by the date stamped on the bottom. Is there another expiration date stamped on the back?

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
Sorry, I meant backless. I was thinking of removing the harness/back together.

I have no idea if there's a second date.

Wendy

gigi

christineka said:
I contacted Graco and was told the 10 year expiration date was only for backless mode. Not sure how people are supposed to know that if the manual says to go by the date stamped on the bottom. Is there another expiration date stamped on the back?

No date on the back of mine.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC