3-6 month NON onsies?

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
I am looking for t-shirts that baby can wear with longies. Gap and Old Navy's t's don't start until 12-18 month size. Children's Place seems to not start until 6-9 months (and I'm not a fan of that store anyway) which is too big as baby still fits into 0-3.

Does anyone know where I can find cute t-shirts that aren't a darned onesie? I'm looking for typical stretchy t-shirt cotton, not the cotton that button up shirts are made out of.

The place needs to ship to Canada.

ADS

amyd

I get customs from Hyenacart or Etsy usually. Most use the American Apparel tees which are great quality, IME. WCW (now called Wild Coconut Wear instead of Wild Child Woolies) are my favs. I'll try to find the seller I had do the last ones I got made. They were awesome too.

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
So that would mean American Apparel has tees then? We have an AA store here so I'd be fine with some plain tees right now to get me started. Then I could get some cute custom ones for down the road from a WAHM. I didn't realize WCW had tees.

I saw Gymboree has tees starting at 3-6 months right now but they'd be shipped from the U.S. I wonder if we have any Canadians here that shop at Gymboree. I'd get them quicker if I could get them from Canada.

amyd

Yep, AA has tees. They are my all time fav baby tees. The other place I was thinking of was Lulubird Designs (lulubirddesigns@yahoo.com). Dena Flores is the owner and she's fabulous to work with.

unityco

Ambassador - CPS Technician
TechnoGranola said:
I'd get them quicker if I could get them from Canada.

Are you sure of that, lol? Have you seen my story of the cake topper? ;)

I THINK I've seen such shirts at Walmart, Winners sometimes has those kinds of things too.

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
Checked out AA's web site and they are just the simple lap tees which will work for us. I'll be near the store on Friday so I'll stop in and pick some up.

Gymboree has some with cute pics on them and such so I think I'll order some as well. Is Gymboree quality comparable to Gap? I don't want anything of lesser quality than Gap really as I need it to be dried in the dryer without shrinking or changing shape (hate short and wide tees!).

Are you sure of that, lol? Have you seen my story of the cake topper? ;)
:ROTFLMAO: I forgot about that!

I THINK I've seen such shirts at Walmart, Winners sometimes has those kinds of things too.
And those are two stores that you can't get me to set foot in unless the world is ending and they sell something that can stop the world from ending and I'm the only one that can buy it and use it to save the world...:p

T4K

TechnoGranola said:
Checked out AA's web site and they are just the simple lap tees which will work for us. I'll be near the store on Friday so I'll stop in and pick some up.

Gymboree has some with cute pics on them and such so I think I'll order some as well. Is Gymboree quality comparable to Gap? I don't want anything of lesser quality than Gap really as I need it to be dried in the dryer without shrinking or changing shape (hate short and wide tees!).

:ROTFLMAO: I forgot about that!

And those are two stores that you can't get me to set foot in unless the world is ending and they sell something that can stop the world from ending and I'm the only one that can buy it and use it to save the world...:p

I like Gap better :duck:

I know there's a lot of Gymbo love on here but I don't get it.

As for shrinkage, I don't know.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I was looking for these a year and a half ago. I found some cute ones from Carter's. I did find a few from Gymboree too. And I think Naartje has some.

otto

H&M sometimes has super cute baby tees (if you can find one of the stores in the first place).

Target carries them in-store and online in their Circo brand (at least in the US). And most of their long-sleeved ones are clearanced out for a couple of bucks each right now.

Under the Nile makes baby tees.
Absorba has some on Amazon.
Zutano
Kicky Pants
Tea Collection

www.noodlesoup.com says they ship to Canada. ETA: Look under Newborn Baby - shirts

Avery'sMama

CPST Instructor
We used the Circo brand Target T's, the ones folded on the table. No, they aren't Gap or Gymbo quality, but the price can't be beat and I never had real issues with shrinking. Fading sometimes, but they seem to stay their size well. I am using some of DD1's on DD2 now. And if I they get stained, or whatever, no big worries. My littles are very pukey and we go through LOTS of clothes.

Meg

I really like the AA shirts and tanks, but I found that they run really small. It looks like you'll be checking them out in the store, so hopefully you'll be able to get the sizing right since you'll see them in person. I ordered a bunch from Amazon, so I was disappointed when they were so small on my guy who is already such a peanut.

I don't want anything of lesser quality than Gap really as I need it to be dried in the dryer without shrinking or changing shape (hate short and wide tees!).
What is up with all the boxy shirts?! They drive me nuts for my slim boys. I've found that H&M is great in terms of shirts being long and slim.

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
No Target in Canada yet and no H & M in my province. And you can't order online from H & M? Sucks because the T's were cute and a great price. I forgot to check out AA, oops! But unityco did pick up several at Gymboree and shipped them to me. :thumbsup:

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

ctbcleveland

I like the kimono style shirts.

http://www.diapers.com/p/baby-soy-kimono-tee-90093?site=CI&utm_source=cse&utm_medium=cpc_D&utm_campaign=Google&utm_content=pla&ci_sku=YY-715&ci_gpa=pla&ci_kw={keyword}

vmmatula

I've recently been looking for this very thing. I've now got a few that are Ralph Lauren that are very nice (not sure where they're from as they were second hand. Macy's? Boston Store?) and also a couple from Sears/Kmart that seem to be good quality...not sure the brands but you might look online. I'll check when I get home from work tonight if I have any other brands I can refer you to.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC