Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

2011 Honda CRV headrests can be removed at dealership

A couple of months ago, I posted on this site looking for information about my 2011 Honda CRV's headrests. Thankfully someone from a CRV forum responded to my post on this site and included the following link, which they got from a Honda technican who had posted it on the CRV forum. The purpose of this post is to reiterate that information for anyone else who is searching.

If you have a 2011 Honda CRV, the headrests CAN be removed AT the dealership. This will allow your FF carseat to fit more properly.

http://www.crvownersclub.com/forums/...ad.php?t=10637

I hope this helps someone avoid the pain and frustation I went through. I went so far as to write a letter to Honda experssing my frustration and disappointment in what I feel is a total disgregard for its youngest passengers. Their customer service called me, but all they really wanted to know was the names of the people at the dealership who didn't properly help me the first time. And then she told me they design their cars for people to fit directly sitting in the seat and not for a carseat. Well NO KIDDING! I"ve owned 3 Honda's and this will be my last.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads