How much time left?

fyrfightermomma

I got this yesterday. How much time do you think I have rfing? He will be two in a few days. I would like to get him to 3 in this seat. Think I got a year?

And holy easy install! Seriously like 10 seconds!!!

And no he won't put his head back for a pic. Apparently that's nothing short of torture :rolleyes:

Attachments

• image-4265810139.jpg
    image-4265810139.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 113
  • image-3041218769.jpg
    image-3041218769.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 101
ADS

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I can't believe he's almost two! Has his torso growth slowed at all yet?

Firemom, I *think* you can use the second headrest position. Assuming so, and if his torso growth slows down, then he might well make it.

fyrfightermomma

U can rf to within one inch of the top of the headrest in the lowest two positions. So the headrest in the pic is the highest it's allowed to go if that makes sense

fyrfightermomma

Oh yeah he's def slowed down. Same weight since 8 months! He's been in a 2t for over a year lol. So he's def slowed down. Wears a 2/3 top. 38" and 28 lbs.

glockchick

Without his head being back it's tricky to say, but if I had to guess I'd bet you'd make it at least a year. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC