• Yes

Votes: 20 87.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I don't know

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

christineka

Dd had been outboard, but things got rearranged and she's now in the middle, on the skinny, short seat. She's been riding in a backless booster, but I think without looks good, too. Am I right? She recently turned 12.

emilyseatbeltjan2012.jpg

ADS

glockchick

Looks good to me. The lap belt could be a bit lower, but I think I'd be comfortable with her riding like that. Can you feel her iliac crest (the poky out bones on her hips) above the belt? That would be the deciding factor for me.

jess71903

Ambassador
I think her skirt makes it hard to tell where it's hitting in the pic, but looking at the side, it appears that it's where it should be. I vote yes.

Holly

She is 12? Isn't that your dd2? How old is your dd1? I could have sworn your oldest was 12. Wow! They grow up fast!

christineka

She is 12? Isn't that your dd2? How old is your dd1? I could have sworn your oldest was 12. Wow! They grow up fast!

That's my oldest and she's 12. It's crazy how fast she's growing lately. Just 6 months ago she fit heightwise in the nautilus and she's now outgrown the frontier in harness mode. Now I have to remind her to wear a bra- every day! Not long ago she was just a little kid! My dd2 is 10.5 years. She'll be along very quickly, though I suspect I won't be reminding her to wear a bra! (She'll get enough reminding now to be sure to wear one when the time comes.)

Holly

Wow, I must be remembering them wrong or something. I thought your oldest had darker hair than that.

christineka

Wow, I must be remembering them wrong or something. I thought your oldest had darker hair than that.

It may be that my 10 year old fills the "oldest" position maturity-wise. She takes care of the little kids. She has super long, thick brown hair.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC