I want a stroller where I can see my baby...

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
Anyone? I know Graco makes one in a travel system. I would prefer something that would make into a travel system but I have no idea about strollers.

ADS

Dillipop

Wow! How did I miss the reveal of baby U? Congratulations!

I have no ideas about strollers, but wanted to say congrats.

BabyKaykes

What are your stroller requirements? Adjustable handle? Big basket? All Terrain wheels? Parent tray? Easy fold?

The Graco Flip It steers terribly when baby is facing you.

Personally, I want either the Britax (blink? B-agile?), the Uppa Baby Vista, the First Years Wave, or the BJ City Select

on my Kindle Fire using the app...I make much more sense IRL...

cmcki737

It is an older model so you would need to find it used but I love my I-thru from combi and it works with every infant bucket I've ever had.

sent from my SPH-M580 using Car-Seat.Org

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
Thank you!

Preferrably something that won't break the bank as this is the last baby (though some of you have heard that from me before, lol). I saw the Alano but I didn't see it w/ the SR30 on TRU. It would be nice to use the trade in thing going on now. I saw the Quattro Reverse but you can only use it in reverse for a bigger baby, doesn't recline. I saw the new Indigo from First Years, that looked nice. I hated that you had to decide on one thing but I guess if you have your infant seat w/ you, you kind of only have one option no matter what. lol

lovemybabies924

hands down a bumbleride flyer...has a universal adapter, its small, and you can change directions of baby really easy!!! some people say it dosnt steer well with baby facing you..but i have the new version and its wonderful!!!

Rosey

I say peg perego switch Get good deals on older model. Travel system w multiple car seats. Umbrella fold. Seat accommodates big kids.

Jennifer mom to my 7

Jennifer! EEK! :D :love: I am so happy for you. If you have particular questions, let me know. I am still pretty up to date on most strollers, brandy new ones might be off my radar though.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC