had 2 GNs for two boys.

Now I have
2 GN
1 FR85
1 Probooster
1 titan
1 literider
1 pronto

And 3 car seats hanging around for the great trade in.

You have infected me. Lol.

Is it sad there are still more I want? ;)
EDITED
auto correct hates me

Last edited:
ADS

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I am addicted too. When I came here, I had a Safety 1st Complete Air. Before that I had a Comfort-sport and Snugride 22. Since then I've had a ProSport, ProBooster, Frontier, Coccoro, Radian 80SL, OnBoard Air 35, LiteRider, NB Turbo. I currently have a GN and MA70.

I have zero children. :eek:

Syllieann

Don't worry about it, it's still way cheaper than a coke addiction...at least that's what I'm planning to tell dh when I buy a foonf I don't need. DH makes fun of me but on the inside he's glad I keep us all safe. He's modified the Aaron Rodgers belt move to resemble the motion one makes when putting on a seatbelt. He thinks it's pretty clever that he can mock my addiction from across the room w/out saying a word.

Mags462

I don't have "excess" seats - just one for each kid and a backup booster for "friends" along with a "grandparents seat" which is a convertible so i can use it with any of my kids.

My problem is i always want to try the new things and keep playing "pass the car seat around" :p I buy, sell, buy, sell, buy sell, etc ;) And yes i blame cso and all the drool worthy pics here for this addiction!

kathysr98

I presently own
2 RNXTSL
TF
CA
Avenue
Prosport
Safeguard Go

I have *one* child. All of these seats are in use regularly!

msg221

My friend being pregnant with Nour and Zain is the reason that started all of this car seat stuff! Let's see if I can recall what all I have had: my friend chose two Safeseats in French Roast before they were born. I started out with two bases for my vehicle. When they outgrew the buckets, I got two Britax BLVD's, one in Cowmoo and the other in Madison. Since then I have had the TFP, MR, MA70, RN XTSL, Diono RN RXT, and a FR85. In my car right now is the FR85 and RN RXT. I still have the MR and the TFP. I also have a Maestro that has never been used, a ProBooster, still NIB; a TB that I have used to do a 3 across when I have N & Z's cousin, Ziad, and a Monterey, which my friend is using in her Sienna for Ziad. And now I am contemplating the Argos which I would get at the BRU trade in, turning in a SS1 that my SD Kim gave me. I kind of hate to do that since the SS isn't expired, but I don't have anything else to trade. Yes, I guess I do have a bit of an addiction. But hey, I call it education. It allows me to become more familiar with all these different seats which comes in handy during seat check events, right?? :D

julia94115

hahaha- oh geez- I have ONE 4.5 year old daughter and I have
Radian XT
Radian 80
Cocorro
Monterey NIB
Maestro
Safeguard Go
Nautilus (on its way to me)
and a Boostapak waiting for me in Italy!

Brianna

I have 0 children but I've bought 3 seats in the past 2 years :) when my godson was outgrowing his bucket I wanted to know how to keep him as safe as possible in my car and of course I found c-s.o
Originally I bought him a MR, then he needed to go somewhere but his MR was a few hours away with his aunt so I bought him a Tribute. I just bought an EFT65 to keep permanently in my car. I talked his mom into buying him an Argos this BRU trade-in.

Kobain's Mommy

When I started here I had 2 SS1s and Crappy Sport. Since then the one SS1 was traded in since it had been luggage checked, the other SS1 and Crappy Sport were sold.

And I have
MA-about to expire so will be traded in for a Frontier85
RA50
2 CA65
CA65LX
SR32
CCO
MR65
HBTB
and Titan

I'm also saving up to get a TFP on Amazon using Gift cards I get from Super Points and Swag Bucks. I'm at $90 already for that and just started doing it before Christmas. Once I get that I think I'm going to start saving for a RN.

noahsmom24

It has infected me as well, I love looking and messing with car seats unfortunately yet fortunately in a way, I don't have the extra money to buy multiple car seats. Otherwise I'd be doing the buy-play, sell - game to! I have always wanted to just play with a radian, Ds has a 16.5torso which means car seat playing is really over for me...Later it will probably be onto playing with boosters. As much as I hope I'll use the Frontier as a Booster I'd say in so many years I'll be excited to try the newest thing out there...

Baylor

It is amazing how sad I get that I only have maybe 5 years of usage left??

I guess I will be Aunt car Seat Lady to everyone I know. Lol.

auto correct hates me

noahsmom24

It is amazing how sad I get that I only have maybe 5 years of usage left??

I guess I will be Aunt car Seat Lady to everyone I know. Lol.

auto correct hates me

I'm sad as well that my car seat playing games are over, maybe they will come out with a harnessed seat with a higher top slot :rolleyes: so, I can play with that to.
I can't be aunt car seat lady to everyone I know cause all the people I know think at 4 car seats are for babies apparently. My SIL has her much smaller 4yr old in a Booster seat and outboard. Makes me sad, I don't even think they actually tighten it, I think she just buckles him in and goes....They balk at the idea of me still harnessing but oh well..

wildeyes

i have 2 kids and an almost here kid, 4 radians, an efta, a scenera, 2 bubble bum boosters, a turbo backless, a harmony backless, and i keep eyeballing the frontier, even though all seating positions in all of our household vehicles have a seat.

kam1011

Three kids and I currently have 1 CCO, 1 MR, 2 Radians, 2 nautilus', 1 decathalon, 2 turboboosters, and 3 literiders. I recently gave away or sold 1 other decathalon, 1 other nautilus, 1 other CCO, my snugride 22 and shuttle 22. Our new house doesn't have a garage and I didn't have anywhere convenient to store all these extra seats we don't use. And I need to buy a taller booster seat because my 5yo has outgrown the TB by height.

robbertbobbert

When I joined this forum I had two (expired) car seats that I never, ever put children in. I only had them for my babysitting kids to put their dolls in.

I now own:
-a GN
-a CCO
-a KF30
-a high back Turbo
-a low back Turbo
-a literider

Soon I'll own an XTSL. Hopefully a MR and a RXT someday soon.

I HAVE NO CHILDREN.

I've used each and every one of those seats in the past two weeks. Some of them have been used more than once...

erind

I have one child and a Marathon70, a RN and a Maestro. When I found cso I had a classic marathon that I had checked as luggage many times. I really want a frontier now but right now it would mainly be for transporting my friend's kids.

Last edited:

christineka

Before I learned about car seats, I had 4 kids and 5 car seats: 2 graco turboboosters (I got them free), a cosco hbb (used harnessed), and evenflo tribute (that the health department gave me in exchange for my century ohs seat), and a graco treasured cargo, used as a spare booster.

Fast forward and my van has been through several different complete sets of car seats in the past 4 years.

Currently I have in the van: britax MA, tfp, sk radian 80, frontier 85, OS Parkway, and a harmony cruz. (Oh and a small rstv on the floor.) In dh's car: recaro vivo, harmony literider, and a large rstv. In the house I have: britax bodyguard, 2 os parkways, literider, radian 80, and 2 new for sale seats (tfp and maestro).

mscarder

Before I found car-seat.org I owned a rear adjust snugride 22 and an Eddie Bauer AOE. I thought my daughter outgrew her snugride at 5 months because her feet touched the seat:eek: and that the AOE was a great buy at 100$ just because how widely advertised they are as the "Last Seat You'll Ever Need" Oh that and if it said Eddie Bauer it had to be a great carseat right:rolleyes:.
From the info I found on here I realized my daughter was outgrowing her AOE by weight and didnt want to booster her so she's in a Frontier85. Also My son was born last April and I bought him a snugride 30. I never realized how amazing the front adjust was and that he could be in it till he had 1 inch above his head. Oh and waiting for him in the spring is a Radian XTSL that I scored for 154$ from Kohls in November:love:!! I'm addicted so much I can't wait to buy carseats for my DH car in the spring when he'll be transporting the kids more often!

hrice

3 kids. 17 seats.

2 FR85s
R120
RXT
2 RA 55s
2 Maestros
TF
MR
Nauti
Onside Air
Clek Oto
Cosco High Rise
Cosco Topsider
Harmony Cruz
Harmony Olympian
Graco Turbo
3 Harmony Literiders
Nania LBB (can't remember exact name)

Crap. That's 22 seats.

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC