JJ Cole carseat

ADS

jeminijad

Spam mentioned this in december, but I don't think there has been discussion.

There isn't anything about it to tempt me, that is for sure.

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
And it, along with the non-JJ Cole branded Vias are apparently tested, and can be used with all JJ Cole accessories including the BundleMe.

I haven't seen it myself, but the manuals for these seats is supposed to indicated that they can be used with JJ Cole car seat accessories.

lovemybabies924

TechnoGranola said:
And it, along with the non-JJ Cole branded Vias are apparently tested, and can be used with all JJ Cole accessories including the BundleMe.

I haven't seen it myself, but the manuals for these seats is supposed to indicated that they can be used with JJ Cole car seat accessories.

That's good, I asked them this last year and customer service told me no lol

Sent from my iPod touch, sorry for any auto-correct typos!

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
That's good, I asked them this last year and customer service told me no lol

Sent from my iPod touch, sorry for any auto-correct typos!

Really? I'll have to dig up the thread where the poster here contacted them and they said all Vias could be used with JJ Cole accessories, including the BundleMe and that it was indicated in the manual.

Hopefully someone can confirm whether the manual indicates this.

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
cookie123 said:
The website I linked to has a link to the manual if you feel like checking.:)

NAKing, page 5 has something.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Last edited:

laurengt

After our JJ Cole diaper bag fell apart, I wrote off their company. It looks like a pretty cheap seat and they're charging $200.... nah, I'm not impressed.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
laurengt said:
After our JJ Cole diaper bag fell apart, I wrote off their company. It looks like a pretty cheap seat and they're charging $200.... nah, I'm not impressed.

It's not a "cheap" seat at all. It's very well built with lots of neat features, and it will last longer than almost all (if not all) infant seats on the market.

Now, I wouldn't pay $200 when you can get the First Years/Lamaze version for $150, but I also don't have a need for interchangeable canopies.

No different than Graco charging more for the Teutonia seats than for a regular ol' Snugride 35.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Mom&Nanny said:
Is this why I keep seeing an ad for the "JJ Cole Broadway", which looks exactly like the First Years Wave?

Probably. I think they're all owned by Tomy. They're a bit like Dorel in the sense that they market/have marketed car seats under 50 different names (First Years, Lamaze, JJ Cole, Compass...and did they market a seat under Learning Curve? I think so.)

DaniannieB

Ambassador - CPS Technician
The Learning Curve/First Years rep mentioned the JJ Cole thing at KIM this past August. For the person that called about JJ Cole items, when last year was it? Perhaps things were in the works, but not official yet, when you asked; therefore, the CS said "no".

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Kobain's Mommy said:
How many people even leave the sunshades on the seats? Mine is sitting in the closet because it kept driving me nuts.

I never knew anyone took them off.

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador

Mine's off right now as it's way easier to deal with the shower cap cover when the canopy isn't in the way. This vehicle has heavier tinted rear windows than previous vehicle, so I'll have to see if I need to put it back on for warmer weather.

amyd

LISmama810 said:

Mine's off. Stupid thing always falls down underneath the seat. Like it doesn't fit the seat properly. Actually now that I think about it, it didn't come with the seat (seat was replaced by Graco, they sent only the shell, no cover, no canopy). Maybe that's my problem.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC