BRU "bill me later"?

robbertbobbert

Has anybody here used it?

It says no interest if paid in full for six months. I'm definitely a skeptic and feel like there might be a catch.

So has anybody used it? What was your experience?

ADS

robbertbobbert

Does this mean your going with the rxt?

I think I want both the RXT and your XTSL.... ahem. Because I totally need both of those. Obviously. (I have zero kids)

Don't worry, I'm still on board for your XTSL :)

I'm also considering a BJCM. I actually spent 20 minutes in BRU today pushing a kid around in the floor model because I couldn't convince her to stay in the cart without screaming bloody murder and she kept wandering away.

I have a baby gear problem...

robbertbobbert

Nope- never had a catch with them:D
Glad we were able to enable you tonight- hehe

Between Bill Me Later and my tax return, I'm going to be adding to my "Car Seat Barn" as my roommates call it. My baby stuff takes over half of our huge laundry room.

I really think a BJCM is in my future.

robbertbobbert

OH, also. Is Bill Me Later an option for in-store too, or only online?

(probably a silly question but I've never done this kind of thing)

Kobain's Mommy

OH, also. Is Bill Me Later an option for in-store too, or only online?

(probably a silly question but I've never done this kind of thing)

I think you can use it with their buy on line and pick up in the store. But you can't use it to just go into the store and buy. There is no gimmicks with their 0% interest. In fact I had a balance I paid half off and unlike a lot of CCs they didn't take those purchases off first.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC