Britax Multitech

aisraeltax

selling the Britax Multitech b/c my 6 year old is ready to ride forward facing. My 3.5 year old, who I was hoping to get another few years out of with this car seat, refuses to ride rear facing. I have done everything I can and I just can not manage him, my stress, and the dangers of him getting out of every seat there is, so we don't need the Multitech.

Anyone interested please let me know. If I recall, we spent around $650. Would like $450 OBO in order to fund 2 Frontiers.

Thanks!

ADS

aisraeltax

cover, age, condition, location?

the cover is red. its approximately 6 months old but i will have to check the expiration date (its sleeting outside so that may have to wait until tomorrow).

we are in NH.

history:
i purchased this about 6 months ago b/c my then 5 year old was in a Radian XTSL which had the SL issues. nothing else woudl fit him. he just turned 6 so we put him FF and were going to put my 3 year old in the MT until around the same age. my 3 year old is a different creature than my 6 year old and was Houdini reincarnated....he would get out of the Radian XT and the Multitech RF'ing. I struggled as long as i could until coming to the realization that he just wants to be FF and i cant do anything else about it, or he will continue getting out of car seats while im driving. :( I have to suck up the loss and purchase 2 Frontiers so im selling the MT and the Radian XT. This is a heavy seat so i have no idea about shipping. We can work something out...perhaps split shipping cost. I'm sad b/c i really thought this seat would be used for another 3 years.

aisraeltax

not sure how to get the pix here, if someone could tell me.
CarSeats

EmmaGrace'sMom

Right click on the image and click "copy image location" then click the "insert" image button here and paste the image location into that

or copy the image location and paste it here with [*img]imagelocationhere[/img] without the "*" I added.

aisraeltax

i would like to get $450 without shipping but i was willing to go in 1/2 with shipping, so $425? pm me where you are located in NH...we could be more than an hour away! lol!

aisraeltax

sorry i didnt get a notification that there was a new comment here. it is still available and currently not in use, as i broke down and purchased another Frontier to replace it.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC