Is this Chaperone older?

stephcali

I found this on albeebaby

http://www.albeebaby.com/britax-chaperone-infant-car-seat-red-mill.html

and I'm just wondering if it is going to be older since it is so much cheaper than the other ones. It probably doesn't matter too much since this may be our last baby or if we do have one more it would probably be within 3 years. I was debating between the Chaperone and the B-safe and figured since this is only $10 more than the B-safe is on Amazon (and I slightly like the cover better ;)) that I'd go ahead and get this one.

ADS

stephcali

Hmmm 2009? So that would mean it would expire in 2015ish, I think that would still work for us, this is my biggest gap in babies and they will be 25 months apart so I don't think we would have a much bigger age gap than that if we were to go for #5. Maybe I'll call Albeebaby and see if they can tell me.

Thanks for your replies!

stephcali

I just called them and confirmed that it is the 2009 model. Now I'm trying to decide if that is a good price for a car seat that will be that old. Does it necessarily mean that it will for sure have a DOM in 2009 or is there a chance that it could have a DOM in 2010 I wonder? Maybe I should just stick to the B-Safe since I know it will be new.

laccaycol

I have that one and mine are aug 2009 models. that is the price i got mine for too last year. and its says 2015 expires

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC