Question what slot of the radian rearfacing

mumof2

is your 2 to 2 and a half year old on.

I just had to move my 2 year 2 month old son's harness up to the 2nd to last slot...the same one his 4 year old sister is on!!!.

I am hoping his legs do some growing I wont be surprsied if he doesnt make it to 4 like his sister has (and still is) RF.

ADS

Jessica61624

Ds will be two Feb 4th. He's about .5 inches away from being AT the top slots. I have a giant.
I need to get a recent picture of him.

skylinphoto

my dd at almost 4 is using the second to top slots for rfing...and the top slots ffing.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Car-Seat.Org

tarynsmum

Senior Community Member
DS will be 3 at the end of February.

He's been on the 3rd slots (the top "slanted" ones) FOR.EV.ER. The 2nd from the top slots looked a little over. Then I moved them up so that DD could RF on our trip (so my just-turned 6 year old is on the 2nd from the top for RF) and forgot to move them down :eek:

I realized yesterday that they aren't over his shoulders after all. So I guess now he's on those slots, lol.

lanwenyi

DS is on the 3rd slots rfing. He's 2y6.5m 33.5" tall and has a 13.25" torso. He's been on the 3rd slots since I first put him in the seat around 18ish mths.

DD is on the 4th slots rfing and the top slots ffing. She's 4y4.5m, 39.5" tall and has a 14.75" (ish) torso. She moved to the 4th slots a few mths before her 4th bday.

It's been a while since I measured their torsos, so I might be off a little bit.

Brigala

CPST Instructor
DD is 17 months. She's well above the 3rd slots. Next time she grows even a little I'll have to move her to the second-to-top slots. She's actually above them when she's sitting up straight, but she tends to slouch in the car seat so her shoulders end up just a hair below them once she's settled in and relaxed.

Pixels

DD (3.5yo) and DS (11 months) are both on the third slots. She needs 4/4T shirts, he needs 18 month.

Mags462

DS3 is 2yr2mo and is on slot #2 (from the bottom... so the second set of slanted slots).... and he is JUST above those.... the third set seem a mile above his shoulders and it will be YEARS before he is up at the regular non-slanted ones. :D

I guess by reading this thread his torso is small ;)

canadiancpst

CPS Technician
DD2 turned 2 yesterday is 37 in with a 14 in torso and 27.5 lbs.. is on the 3rd slots.. but just about ready to move to the 4th ones.

DD1 (4.5 yrs)is 44.5 in with a 15 in torso and 34 lbs would be in the 2nd to top slot but she's to tall to ERF anymore :( so she uses the top slots FF'ing

VoodooChile

Ds (3 at the end of March) is on the 3rd slots. I keep thinking I need to move them up but the headwings are blocking the next slots and I really think the wings are in the right spot for him, so I guess they're right. I know he's grown an inch since we got the seat (he was 37"; I measured him yesterday and he was 38". But his torso is holding at just barely over 13" so I guess his legs are growing instead!

msg221

Katelyn is 2.5 and is on the second slots from the top. Same place I had them for Zain, who is 3 years, 8 months.

KaiLing

My big guy just turned 3 and is on the 2nd to the top RF. He's been there at least 5 months, maybe 6? He's really right at them or a hair above. I have the straps very tight so he doesn't slump down below them, and when I put him FF on the plane he looks like he almost needs the same ones FF. Weird.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC