Poor Jayden! :-(

ADS

SPJ&E

I don't think that one has been posted (and if it has, I didn't see it). All I can say is WOW...on what planet does a person think that's safe!? I truly feel sorry for those babies and I hope they are never in a car accident.

MsFacetious

The good news, it looks like K -Fed is going for custody of them.

Never thought I'd be on his side... lol. It looks like Britney's family is on his side. Very interesting.

Holly

Does she not even read the manual or look at the picture on the box? Surely she'd have a nanny or someone who would know how to properly use the seat!

elle7715

Not to mention he has a necklace on. Most parents I'd trust to keep an eye on it, but Britney...
I really hope her mom and Kevin get custody. The woman is a loon.

Jordynsmama

I'm sorry but after what I just read today and seeing and reading so much about her, the kids carseat situation is the least of his worries. His mom is flippin coo coo:eek:. I mean the chick has lost it.:dizzy::dizzy: She is in no way a fit mother and hopefully K-fed gets custody. Regardless the kids are gonna have issues.
At least he is in a seat and its buckled. If its installed right that is better than some kids. But if she was normal I would care about the seats, at this point I am thinking about the emotional health of the kids, and probably their horrible diet.

crunchierthanthou

I'm going to guess ff. I think that's a latch connector coming out the back in the bottom left corner. It looks like she just uses the seat the same for whichever child. I remember seeing a picture of Sean ff in an identical seat with the straps below his shoulders.

AdventureMom

Senior Community Member
Here's another one - looks like a Boulevard - or Decathlon:

jayden-james.jpg

Last edited:

sb518

THat kid just looks miserable all around, in every picture I see him in! Sean Preston actually has some personality in his pictures.... those poor kids.

Tiffanie

That poor little guy :( What an idiot. Pure example of why some people need to take a class and a test to be a parent.

AdventureMom

Senior Community Member
Yes but they require that for driver's licenses, and you see how many idiots are on the road. :rolleyes:

Speaking of... let's hope Britney's not on the same road with her kiddos (not) strapped in properly when her buddy Lindsay comes speeding along 'under the influence'. :mad:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC