It's so pretty.....

ADS

T4K

You can always do a cover trade. I have a Resa. Its nice and if I had an infant, I'd like the padding better on Resa. But I do like the Sonata pattern.

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I like the Sonata WAY more than Resa. Resa screams stains to me.

lovemybabybug

Yup. The green one is still on the display and they had yhem at regular price. The reesa was with the clearance gear and they had two at that price. I saw a new one on line, a new version of the sonata, so maybe they are making room for that one.

lovemybabybug

Well it turns out it depends on the store. The other one near me has them at regular price. The lady told me it is supply and demand. If a color isn't selling then they go on clearance, but it doesn't mean all stores will do the same. So maybe check all the ones close by if you have more than one. I got a sit and stand stroller for a friend today for $69 in green and gray. They have the very same model in black and gray and that one is $150.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC