Any Deals Left on the Radian XTSL?

Mach Knockers

The Diono is too wide for me...that 1.5" breaks the deal for me. I need to find a Radian XTSL. Would prefer a grey/black or red cover, but will take what I can get, if the sale is good enough.

Any help, folks, is greatly appreciated. DD still fits in her 33lb. RF-limit Boulevard and it doesn't expire until next year, but I need to be able to do three across in my 2012 Jetta Sportwagen sometimes.

ADS

amandaj553

The only one I've seen lately is babyboutiqueoutlet.com They have red. $214 + shipping (I think) would probably be pretty close to sale price for a new diono... but since the diono won't work for you anyway... I read someone's post that said the one they got from that site had 2010 DOM.

mandynee22

The Diono is too wide for me...that 1.5" breaks the deal for me. I need to find a Radian XTSL. Would prefer a grey/black or red cover, but will take what I can get, if the sale is good enough.

Any help, folks, is greatly appreciated. DD still fits in her 33lb. RF-limit Boulevard and it doesn't expire until next year, but I need to be able to do three across in my 2012 Jetta Sportwagen sometimes.

Oh gosh. I thought they were all the same width? I need as narrow as possible and was hoping to snag a radian at the BRU trade in :-(
Now my search continues..and I'll have to get one online? sigh

Mach Knockers

All Radians have the same exterior width. The Dionos are wider inside, and the thigh area can be widened, but when it's in the narrow position they are the same.

Thank you, Pixels. Is that FOR SURE, on the outside dimensions? Here's the thing: I test fit a Radian, a TurboBooster, and ME in the rear of a Jetta Sportwagen. That was my criteria. If we could fit, I would buy it. We fit comfortably, albeit without a smidge to spare. If the Diono is any wider, I won't be able to ride back there when we have a guest. (All family/friends are long distance, so they come for a week at a time usually and we need to take them around.) Anyway, I'm the smallest of almost everyone we know, (narrowest, I should say) so I'm the one that gets smooshed back there.

CrunchyMaineMama

Senior Community Member
Oh gosh. I thought they were all the same width? I need as narrow as possible and was hoping to snag a radian at the BRU trade in :-(
Now my search continues..and I'll have to get one online? sigh

The discount for the trade in only applies to certain brands and in store only. SK/Diono is not one of the listed brands. You can trade in any brand item, but only purchase from the listed ones.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC