Question I could probably move the straps down, huh?

glockchick

fff5febe.jpg

8f3cf8cc.jpg

DS is 3 weeks shy of 4 years old and 36 lbs. I might be able to justify a new MA or BLVD after all when this one expires in May. :p

ADS

glockchick

You are totally not helping my "he has a ton of room to grow" thoughts in order to justify a new seat that I can use that cover on. I :love: it soooo much!

4c34be21.jpg

jjordan

He's basically 4 years old? Yeah, I'd say that qualifies as a ton of room - or, at least, enough room to justify getting another marathon (or roundabout 50) when yours expires. :)

Lenae

:yeahthat:

I'd move them down as well. And as for the cover you have there, if you're selling, let me know. :D

tarynsmum

Senior Community Member
That cover... :love: WHY do manufacturers now-a-days think we only want boring grey covers? This cover, and Foofy (isn't that what it was called?) and paws, and the handprint ones. I tell you, Britax had it going on.

I say do it!

glockchick

I know! I got that 10 years ago when my 3rd child was a baby. Britax had some awesome covers then. WTH happened with them that they decided to get boring? :rolleyes:

glockchick

So I moved them down and when I first put him in he's above the slots. When I go to get him out he's a bit below. Guess they'll be staying higher. Judi wins! :D

medicmama

CPS Technician
That cover... :love: WHY do manufacturers now-a-days think we only want boring grey covers? This cover, and Foofy (isn't that what it was called?) and paws, and the handprint ones. I tell you, Britax had it going on.

I say do it!

I do love busy covers....Graco Nautilus line has the grossest covers ever...aside from beckett.....love that one.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC