Zooper Waltz

bigdreamer121

Has anyone had this? Do you like it? I would like to buy it instead of getting a travel system, but I need to find out what infant seats fit best. So far, I know of the Chicco and the Graco Snugride 22.

zp-040_1z.jpg

ADS
E

er1010

I have this stroller. It is generally pretty good.

Things I love- the sun canopy is great, it is very lightweight and has a full recline for sleeping. Cute and colorful! VERY easy to adjust the recline. Sits all the way up which is nice (city mini doesnt). Fits into my honda civic trunk :)

Things I dont love- I feel like my daughter doesn't have great support under her bottom. There is nothing firm that supports the leg rest- you basically have fabric that is pulled tight holding her up under her legs. She sometimes slides down and gets into an uncomfortable slump. I wish it had more support. I don't have anything to compare it to, though. Also, my cup holder pops off all the time in the trunk. Irritating!

Overall I give it a solid B+. Hope that helps!

msg221

I had one in red, the model before they changed it last year. I loved that it was so lightweight for a full size stroller. For the money, it came with a lot of accessories. I also loved the huge canopy and the fabric that unzipped in the back so you could let air circulate. I also loved that it would stand on its own when folded.

I never used it as a travel system. I sold mine last summer to a young woman expecting her first baby. She was going to use it with a KF30.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC