Question RadianRXT webbing path question

Hi there!

I just got my DS's brand new 2012 Radian RXT and am stumped by a sticker on the bottom of the seat. (see pic below)
It *seems* to state that the webbing needs to go over the bar, but it didn't come like that from the box. The second pic shows how the webbing is currently routed. Could anyone please tell me if it's correct as is, or if it needs to go over one of the bars shown in the picture? (Note: the lower horizontal bar is the recline adjustment bar, I believe.)

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• image-3298919815.jpg
    image-3298919815.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 33
  • image-1941909770.jpg
    image-1941909770.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 31
ADS
Thanks, featherhead! That is SO confusing!! So "over" doesn't mean threaded over one bar and under the other...just flush with the plastic underside of the seat? The sticker is definitely misleading. Thanks very much for clarifying!

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Thanks, featherhead! That is SO confusing!! So "over" doesn't mean threaded over one bar and under the other...just flush with the plastic underside of the seat? The sticker is definitely misleading. Thanks very much for clarifying!

That sticker is very very misleading because the only way you can see that bar is to have the seat turned on it's side or upside down - and when looked at from that perspective, over is actually under. I actually really puzzled as to why they were saying over when it was clearly under in the picture.

I have to think that sticker may cause more misuse than prevent it with the way it's worded...

V

VanIsleMommy

yikes thanks for posting this question.. I had to wash my cover and when I went to rethread the strap apparently I did it wrong. will pull it out and rethread right now.

It's nice to know I'm not the only one that has these questions! I may send this feedback to Diono so they are aware the webbing path sticker is unclear! Thanks to all for your advice/input/feedback!

U

Unregistered

I rerouted the webbing as per the sticker because I thought it came the wrong way but then I was unable to tighten or loosen the straps which makes it unsafe if I can't adjust it without removing the entire seat every time. 😕 I hopersonally diono sorts out that confusing sticker asap

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC