Lets see your 3 across

SamanthaR

I would like to see pics of 3 acrosses that go:

infant bucket-scenera-infant bucket
infant bucket-infant bucket-scenera
scenera-infant bucket-scenera
scenera-scenera-scenera

you pick the infant bucket that is best
if you know another convertible that is under $100 and fits a tall 2yr old and newborns well, those could be a possibility as well.

TIA for all your help

ADS

lovemybabybug

HMMM I am thinking to get the set up you would need baby trend buckets baseless (for a focus). I think they are the narrrowest buckets out. I think I havr read here that the keyfit is narrow as well. I doubt you could get 3 sceneras across. How about seat at BRU that is supposed to work with 3 across? Let me find it.

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
The Focus is very capable of handling 3-across combinations. I fit three wider seats in my BIL's; I don't think you will have a problem getting two narrow infant seats or Sceneras or combination thereof in one.

momtoo3

My sister has a focus. She can get 3 Evenflo Tributes across, 2 tributes and a babytrend bucket or chicco bucket or 2 tributes and a complete air. They are a mix of RF and FF but she thinks she can get them all RF if she tried.

I would try a MyRide for the 2 yr old with buckets on either side. The MR is wide but the base/bottom it sits on is very narrow (I think 11 inches) and the wide part sits high so other seats in the same direction often puzzle well. The infant seats may need to be baseless.

Is it a 2 door or 4 door Focus?

kam1011

I've never used a scenera, but fyi I used the Combi Shuttle infant seat in our three across when my youngest was still in the bucket and it worked well in the small space.

mkmama

I second trying a MyRide instead of a Scenera if the Scenera doesnt work...Target often has them on sale for $99 and they fit tall 2 year olds and newborns great.

I've done BabyTrend FlexLoc/Chicco Keyfit/RF MyRide with plenty of room (even installed at least one of the outboard seats with LATCH), but that was in a Durango, so not sure how that seat width compares to the vehicle you have in mind. Both baby buckets were used on their base.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC