Sales on kids system jackets right now?

Holly

Hannah has had 2 Walmart system jackets already this season. The first one had broken off zippers after a few weeks. Returned it and got another one. This one's zipper came off today. I still have the receipt and it's only been a month, maybe slightly longer. It's going back and I'd like to buy a different brand this time.

I really like the systems jackets because they seem like a better value and she has an option of which jacket to wear. The Target ones are on sale in the store but I think they are hideous.

Know of any other sales on them?
If I don't find one that I like, I'll get her this down filled jacket I saw at Costco. It was cute and warm but very thin, like it would work well in the car.

ADS

Dillipop

You don't live too far from the outlets at Park City, right? If the store there has the same prices as here, and they should, you can go to Columbia and get an interchange jacket for pretty cheap. The bugaboo jacket was down to $40 yesterday and I think I saw another one for less than $30. Lifetime warranty on their outerwear, so definitely a good investment, imo.

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Sears? I haven't looked, but I know DH got himself a nice winter coat from Sears for a steal last week.

Holly

We're sorta close to Park City, we can't go today though, it's just far enough away that we don't want to go there without planning a bit ahead for that.

I ended up finding the Arizona brand from JCPenney on sale for $20. They are online but dh checked in store, I'm at work right now. One store was sold out, the other store had two, he bought them both, so Abby has a new coat too (we got $35 back from Hannah's Walmart coat so for $5 more, both girls got a new coat.) I'm tempted to buy some in the next bigger sizes at that price.

Athena

FYI: We've found some amazing after season deals at Landsend over the years (online and occasionally in store at their section of Sears). Even if it's a little more money, it's totally worth it because you have their guarantee that if it wears out quickly or breaks, they will replace it or refund your money.

daniele_ut

You don't live too far from the outlets at Park City, right? If the store there has the same prices as here, and they should, you can go to Columbia and get an interchange jacket for pretty cheap. The bugaboo jacket was down to $40 yesterday and I think I saw another one for less than $30. Lifetime warranty on their outerwear, so definitely a good investment, imo.

We were up there a few weeks ago to go tubing at Gorgoza and managed to forget DS1's jacket (a 3-in-1 I got from Land's End last year for $25) so I ran to the outlets and picked up another jacket for $25. The one I got him is just a single layer jacket, but they had some great deals on 3-in-1s too.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
FYI: We've found some amazing after season deals at Landsend over the years (online and occasionally in store at their section of Sears). Even if it's a little more money, it's totally worth it because you have their guarantee that if it wears out quickly or breaks, they will replace it or refund your money.

It wasn't a system jacket (too many zippers for us :eek:), but we got a squall jacket for Leah, with the hobo mittens built in and the extendable arm length and an interior pocket for more gloves, for $23.99 in size 7/8 (she's a solid 6x now, so it'll last 2-3 years easy). :eek:

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
I have a Lands' End free shipping code to pass along if that helps. It's valid for shipping to U.S. and Canadian addresses with no minimum online or telephone order, expires Feb. 14, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. Central, and good for two uses:

Promotion Code SPRINGPLAY and PIN 6149

I won't be using it at all, just passing it on. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC