News BRU trade in!

Lenae

When is the next BRU trade in event?

Because if it coincides with BFF's trip to Tennessee, she's going to buy her little one a CA! Okay, even if it doesn't coincide she's going to, but if anyone read an older thread of mine, BFF was looking for a new seat for her DD, and I talked her into a CA and she's going to reconsider RF baby! Who is actually 16/17 months, but has been FF since she was 9/10 months.

But, my real point to this thread was when is the next event?

ADS

mom2kandm

Re: When is the next BRU trade in event?

Just saw on another site its 1/27 2/20. For those that have done, do you find that bru raises their prices during this event. I'm interested in getting the britax frontier. Thanks.

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Hooray! I have an expired seat rattling around in my trunk, I am SO glad to be able to get rid of it!!

2BunniesMommy

I got rid of all my expired seats already and the only time we will be near a TRU or BRU is 2 days before it starts. Also, we don't need a new seat or anything. So, why am I disappointed that I can't get to this?

mom2kandm

The ad i saw shows 25%. I posted this elsewhere on the forum, but was wondering if bru raises their prices becuase of this event. I'm looking at the britax frontier. The website lists it at 240ish, so with the 25% it would be around 180 + tax.

NannyMom

The ad i saw shows 25%. I posted this elsewhere on the forum, but was wondering if bru raises their prices becuase of this event. I'm looking at the britax frontier. The website lists it at 240ish, so with the 25% it would be around 180 + tax.

They are $240 because they are on sale. I assume the sale will end before the trade in. I'm pretty sure a friend that bought one at the last trade in paid full price (then minus the 25%)

Perfect time to trade my flooded Avenue for a Maestro :D

Kaitsmom

Eeeek I need to start saving, the stroller I want is the same price at BRU as the cheapest places online. Im going to find a free or cheap thing on craigslist to trade in.

skylinphoto

I have one extra expired seat. If there's anyone local (jax fl or kingsland ga areas) that needs one send me a pm.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Car-Seat.Org

lorinick

Re: When is the next BRU trade in event?

Just saw on another site its 1/27 2/20. For those that have done, do you find that bru raises their prices during this event. I'm interested in getting the britax frontier. Thanks.

They don't raise price for the event. The event does start next Friday the 27.

robbertbobbert

Cryssy Jane said:
I have two expired seats in storage if anyone local needs one.

I may be heading up to Bellevue pretty soon!! I have two, but if I give two to my nanny kids' mom I won't have the extra for my friend's baby shower. Now, if anybody really NEEDS it, they can have dibs, but if not, I would really appreciate one:)

lorinick

BRU Trade In Event 6 items at 30% off

Baby Cache oxford lifetime crib cherry

Britax Blvd 70 CS Wyndham

Graco fast action travel system Providence

Combi twin Sport EX stroller Flagstone

Evenflo Maestro Henderson

BRU Deluxe light weight stroller flutter and ripple

Trading starts Friday Jan 27- feb. 20

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC