News BRU trade in!

NannyMom

Re: BRU Trade In Event 6 items at 30% off

Perfect. Maestro is what I wanted. Henderson will work :) Employee discount can be used with this?

ADS

mom2kandm

They are $240 because they are on sale. I assume the sale will end before the trade in. I'm pretty sure a friend that bought one at the last trade in paid full price (then minus the 25%)

Perfect time to trade my flooded Avenue for a Maestro :D

Thanks, i guess i'll be buying it elsewhere.

Baylor

NannyMom said:
They are $240 because they are on sale. I assume the sale will end before the trade in. I'm pretty sure a friend that bought one at the last trade in paid full price (then minus the 25%)

Perfect time to trade my flooded Avenue for a Maestro :D

Yeah I have 3,expired seats and I need 2 maestros. So I may have a seat up for grabs if some one local to me needs one to trade.

auto correct hates me

macmomma

Could I take the crashed Vivo there for a trade in or do they have to be expired seats? I really need another HBB for emergencies and short tiny trips...

mom2kandm

Re: When is the next BRU trade in event?

They don't raise price for the event. The event does start next Friday the 27.

So, for example the retail on the frontier is 299, however BRU has it listed for 240 as our price. Can i expect the 240 price to still be valid during the trade in event or will it go up to the retail price? Sorry, just want clarification.

lovemybabybug

Could I take the crashed Vivo there for a trade in or do they have to be expired seats? I really need another HBB for emergencies and short tiny trips...

As far as I know ir can be anything, broken, expired, working, doesn't matter. They will just throw them away. And it doesn't not have to be only seats. My store takes bassinets and stuff.

CrunchyMaineMama

Senior Community Member
Eeeek I need to start saving, the stroller I want is the same price at BRU as the cheapest places online. Im going to find a free or cheap thing on craigslist to trade in.

What stroller are you planning to get? There are restrictions on the brands you can use the discount on.

Awesome I have been waiting for this ! Thanks for the heads up.

I was just going to email you to let you know I saw this :) Let me know if you need help loading up the expired seats. I have 2 or 3 on my porch and will probably only use one for a discount. I'm going to get a Maestro to replace J's almost expired MA in Jason's car.

NannyMom

As long as it fits into the categories that they take, it doesn't matter if it's crashed, expired, or brand new. Keep your cover ;)

Kaitsmom

I want a Cybex Onyx. I called today to see if they still had it in purple (they only have Cactus on the website) and they arent carrying it in store at all anymore; they had ut a few months ago.

Bed, Bath, and Beyond has it online and their 20% off coupon doesnt exclude Cybex, so I will order it there I guess.

Baylor

I want that maestro henderson bad for two people.

I am going to see if my store even had that.

auto correct hates me

bigdreamer121

So how does this event work? I've always heard of it, but now I'm pregnant, so I'm interested. Is it just expired stuff? Or can you like trade in a broken/defective item? Also, even though it's not expired, can you trade in a carseat or something that your child no longer uses?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC