Name those carseats

JerseyGirl'sMama

Does anybody remember the sitcom 'Full House' from the nineties? I used to love that show. I just found this video on Youtube that has the opening theme song from all 8 episodes. The beginning of each one (except season 8) shows the family riding in a car across the Golden Gate Bridge. I see three different carseats for Michelle, the youngest. Can you name them all?

ADS

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
Century #2000, the second is the same, though with a different cover, or maybe an Evenflo Champion? After that with the ponytail is the same as the second.

Wendy

safeinthecar

Moderator - CPS Technician
Well I know the carsest in the covertable was a Century STE 1500 (I had the 3500 for DD1.)

IIRC, the opening credits had a shot of M in an Evenflo Carrier that wasn't meant to be a car seat, but looked like one. I'll go watch the video and come back.

EtA: later seasons had a Cosvo Touriva in the convertible. And btw, Candace Cameron is my age. BtW2, I've driven by the Full House house in SF.

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
The first one with gray straps when she's a baby. The second as a toddler with blue straps. The third as a preschooler, also with blue straps.

I saw another holder in the first season when they're at the picnic, but I thought that was a bouncy seat of some sort, rather than a carseat.

Wendy

lovemybabies924

I think I'm a year older than "Michelle" I'm an 87 baby so I don't remember any seats :(

Sent from my iPod touch, sorry for any auto-correct typos!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC