embedded videos from the Diono manuals

crunchierthanthou

Here are the video clips included in the Diono manuals. They are embedded with QR codes for use wit smart phones, but here they are for those who aren't able to access them that way. They're small (intended for viewing on mobile devices), but still useful.

Diono RXT manual

unfolding the Radian (page 11)
attaching rf base (page 13)

RF LATCH installation (page 15)
RF lap/shoulder belt installation (page 17)
RF lap belt installation (page 19)

FF LATCH installation (page 21)
FF Lap/shoulder belt installation (page 23)
FF Lap belt installation (page 25)

Booster mode (page 27)

FF Recline (page 29)

Tether use (page 31)

Infant support cushion (page 32)
Head wings (page 32)

crotch buckle removal and installation (page 37)

cover removal (page 40)

Replacing harness (page 41)

Angle adjuster (from packaging insert)

Pages referenced above are from the RXT manual. A quick cross-check suggests that corresponding videos in the other manuals are the same -
R120 Manual
R100 Manual

Monterey Manual
Booster Assembly (page 11)
LATCH use (page 12)

Santa Fe Manual
LATCH installation (page 10)

ADS

crunchierthanthou

I'm wishing they had one for the Safe Stop. I get more questions on that, than anything.

Oh, and has changing the harness always been such a pain? Or should I not complain because they used to not come off at all? I wish they would have shown the splitter plate part of that- mostly because I've actually seen seats with the harness just pushed through the slots and not connected to anything.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC