Sell off. All offers considered.

Cryssy Jane

Mmaro. Keep in mind shipping is a bear and I'm stuck in ice and snow so it might be a bit before I can ship out.

Ella onboard air cover and canopy

metro radian 80 cover including infant inserts, belly pad and larger harness covers. Used a handful of times

Columbia fleece suit size 6 months. Worn less than five times.

Girls flower bed set. Includes comforter and bumper pad. Never used.

Britax boulevard 70 onyx cover

Hotsling adjustable sling with carry case.

More to come once this is posted. No reasonable offer will be refused, however please keep in mind the price of shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Last edited:
ADS

*canon*

Just an FYI, if you ship USPS priority, UPS, or FedEx, you can schedule a pick up so you don't have to leave your house. That's the only way I am able to ship because there is no way I dragging all 3 boys with me to the post office. Lol.

Also, if you ship parcel post, you can ask your mailman (or mail woman) if they can just take it with them. That's what I did when I shipped my sister her stroller.

Cryssy Jane

More stuff.

Baby bjorn with lumbar support

Jujube be prepared fuchsia blossoms (for pix see my emergency sell off thread as the ap won't let me add it here since its there.)

Various diapers. Ecobum (nip) fuzzibunz small, bg 3.0 pink, bambino mio cover, 2 econobum covers. Happy Heiny small pink (comes with home made bamboo insert)

Grovia aio diapers, 3 planes, 3 owls, 3 mod flowers. All prepped and worn twice. Nb aio already sold. All are seconds but in perfect condition.

Last edited:

Cryssy Jane

cookie123 said:
I had to laugh that a hot sling needs a carrying case:)
Are you naming your baby Lindsey? :love:

Lindsey is my new daycare baby. Mom's due date is Saturday so she could go into labor any time :love:

And yeah I dunno was the case thing is about but it came with it so I might as well try to get rid of it together.

Cryssy Jane

*canon* said:
Just an FYI, if you ship USPS priority, UPS, or FedEx, you can schedule a pick up so you don't have to leave your house. That's the only way I am able to ship because there is no way I dragging all 3 boys with me to the post office. Lol.

Also, if you ship parcel post, you can ask your mailman (or mail woman) if they can just take it with them. That's what I did when I shipped my sister her stroller.

I am aware of this but thank you :) . I didn't get mail delivered yesterday or today because of the weather conditions :-/

Cryssy Jane

ketchupqueen said:
Dude, no postal delivery? What happened to "nor snow nor wind nor sleet nor hail?" :p

No idea. The ups man came (with chains on the truck) but no USPS delivery.

mommy2env said:
Is that blue fuzzibunz a small and is it new?

It is a small. It's been used twice by Bella. I purchased it from chely.

Jessica61624 said:
She doesn't like the metro.

Any more nb diapers? :whistle:

No worries. And no NB diapers at the moment. When are you due again?

Jessica61624 said:
Were in a state of emergency.

Yeah. I understand why but I still think it's kinda a joke. If people actually used common sense there wouldn't be as many ice/snow accidents. Plus it seems like its an emergency every time we have more than 3 inches of snow. Sadly I foresee it getting worse in terms of ice and slush over the next few days.

And yay me, finally figured out how to multi quote on my phone /facepalm

Jessica61624

I'm due June 15. I bought a ton of bgxs and fbxs today but I'm always tempted!

I think its sad also. More businesses should close. People would stay home. I'm going to get shit if I call in tomorrow but I'm not driving from Everett to Seattle at 6am. My boss lives in this fantasy world. And she lives in mountlake terrace were its not as bad. Everett got another 4 inches today!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC