Building toys- Duplo- PIC HEAVY

dneul

My youngest has graduated to regular size lego building blocks so as sad as I am to see these go, I know that another child will love them as much as my dd did.

I have many many pictures and can send them via email if you would like itemized photos of each grouping. There are 344 pieces in this lot and each piece has been hand inspected to ensure that it is Lego/ Duplo.

93- 2x4's
154- 2x2's
3- 2x2 slopes
7- 2x3 curves
4- 2x6's
8- 2x1 decorated (double height)
1- 2x1 plain
5- 2x8
3- oval shapes with 2x2 pegs on top
5- 2x4 flats
1- 2x8 flat
1- 4x8 flat
2- 2x2 decorated
1- 2x4 decorated
2- windows (no panes)
2 2x4 cut outs
1- roofed window with pane
1- 16x12 building plate
1- 6x12 building plate
1- 8x8 building plate
2- 24x24 building plates (one has a tiny stress mark in a spot)

1 wagon (this is a repaired item. The handle broke and my husband fixed it with a nut. Still playable but if you have a child that still eats things that are non edible then I would cut off the handle or remove the nut before giving to child.)
1 zoo car with trailer
1 extra trailer
4 wheel bases that can connect to form train
1 front train piece
1 boat
1 helicopter
2 helicopter bases
1 bulldozer
1 truck
1 truck trailer
1 flashing light
1 school bus

10 Duplo figs
1 sheep
1 alligator
1 sign
1 cake
1 honey pot
2 barrels
1 suitcase
3 fences
1 tree trunk
1 tree
2 flower tops
2 flower bottoms
2 bushes
1 cave (?) with door

$100 for the whole lot.
If I find any other pieces then they will get shipped to the buyer, even after I mail the package. Box weighs roughly 11 pounds and I will ship priority and will give buyer tracking information. Shipping to east coast will run around $25 and around $28 for west coast folks. If you are in between then it will be a bit under. Smoke free but we have a dog, cats, and peanuts. (I will wash each piece before shipping.)

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC