Shopping Link - Graco Argos
Instruction Manual - Graco Argos
Harness Weight Range: 20-70 lbs.
Booster Weight Range: 30-100 lbs. high back / 40-120 lbs. no back
Harness Height Range: 27-52 in.
Booster Height Range: 38-57 in. high back / 40-57 in. no back
Harness Age Range: At least 1 year old & able to sit up unassisted
Booster Age Range: 3-10 years highback / 4-10 years no back
Lowest Harness Height: 11 in. with insert
Highest Harness Height: 18 in.
Shortest Crotch Buckle Position: 5.5 in.
Longest Crotch Buckle Position: 6.5
Crotch Buckle Length: <data missing>
Internal Seating Depth: 13 in.
Internal Seating Height: 29 in.
Internal Bottom Width: 12.5 in.
Internal Shoulder Width: 10 in.
External Seat Width: 19.5 in. @ widest spot / 15 in @ front of base / 12.25 @ back of base
Lowest Booster Belt Guide Height: 11.75 in.
Highest Booster belt Guide Height: 19.5 in.
Seat Weight (High-back): <data missing>
Lock-offs Provided: <data missing>
LATCH in Booster Mode: <data missing>
Expiration Limit: 10 years from DOM
Seat Modes: Harness/ High Back/ No Back Booster
* Graco encourages using harness until it is outgrown before switching to booster mode.
* There are 5 headrest height positions. When using with built-in harness always use one of the bottom four height positions.
* 100% of the base must be on vehicle seat in booster mode
* Maximum weight for "infant" padding is 35 pounds
* Lock-offs available on elite model
Last edited by MomToEliEm; 03-04-2012 at 01:22 PM.
01-17-2012 03:36 PM