Carseat Features and Data Forums

Mae

Can we get the Graco Argos added to the combination forum? I went to look up some specs while on the phone with a parent, and it's not on there. :(

ADS

Brianna

Mae I hope you don't mind a mini-hijack, but I was wondering the other day if somebody with a new Nautilus could submit info about the 100% of the base on the seat in harness mode no longer being required. A link to the new manual would be great too :) (Assuming Graco has made the change official in their manual)

BookMama

Senior Community Member
Mae said:
Can we get the Graco Argos added to the combination forum? I went to look up some specs while on the phone with a parent, and it's not on there. :(

It would be helpful if you included a link to the page you say should be updated. :)

MomToEliEm

I added the page for the argos, though it has mostly <data missing> for the measurements. If someone has access to this seat, please fill me in on the measurements. If the seat is idential to the nautilus, let me know and I will copy the measurements from that seat.

I updated the nautilus manual link to a 2011 version they had on the website. The Nautilus Elite manual was still older so I didn't update that verison.

If anyone has any data on the newer seats just being released or changes that need to be made (I know expiration dates and some weight limit changes were recently made to some existing seats), please submit your information. You can submit your information via the submit forms, PM me, or just post them here on the thread.

An easy way to see what data I am missing on existing seats is to look at the spreadsheets. If there is a gray box in a field, it means I am missing data on that seat. Here is a link to those spreadsheets:

Infant carseats
Convertible Carseats
Combination/Youth Carseats
Dedicated Booster Carseats

The main link to the measurements/data spreadsheets is here:
http://sites.google.com/site/carseatmeasurements/home

I know the excel and pdf files on that page need some updating. If I can get a good update on the data this week, I will go and regenerate the exel and pdf files.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC