Angle adjuster question

Lenae

Would it be prudent to go ahead and order an angle adjuster for a backseat that looks like this:
jeepbackseat.jpg

I'm just sitting here worrying that the seat is going to get here and be super reclined, then DH is going to be all angry-butt and ask why I would order a seat that doesn't work well. But if I order the adjuster now and turns out we totally don't need it, then I'll feel like I wasted my money. Thoughts? And anyone know where they're in stock?

ADS

Jessica61624

I'd order it. Those seats look pretty flat. And that's a small amount to not hear DH complain about your $200 Car seat purchase!

Lenae

Okay, so Amazon doesn't have them right now. Any other sites? Preferably with free shipping, though not necessary, if they would just ship here at all.

tam_shops

I've been waiting since before Christmas on Amazon. So, if you're in a hurry, I'd skip that!

Know people had ordered them from Diapers.com, but don't see them there now.

tam

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
With a car that old, you should ve able to brace without a problem. You can use that to adjust the angle. That said, if you can find the aa, I would probably order it - you could always sell it on swap if you don't need it.

Lenae

Bracing to adjust the angle is allowed as long as the bottom on the RN stays in contact with the seat, right? That just might work.... Thanks for the suggestion.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC