Least amount of rfing room?

love-pink

Which seats take up the least amount of rfing room? Britax seats will not work for dd2 in this case. She has just about outgrown the CCO.

Is there anything left? :confused:

ADS

MommyShannon

If I install our SFCA at 35* it's about the same as our RA55. Very nice front to back. I have the version with the foot to adjust the angle. It needs a noodle still to get it to 45* but nothing extra for more upright install and it goes in so easily then.

Syllieann

Rather amazingly, when I install my rn w/ the aa, it takes up exactly the same as the bv70 when the bv70 is installed so the line is parallel to ground, which I believe is 37.5.

Spam

also thunking efta or momentum. the momntum took up the same space as the cco in our car. unless of course you need 3 across because they're wide

momtoo3

We have a 2004 supercrew Ford F150 with a huge back seat. With the headrest on for older kids ds3's TFP touched the front seat installed at 35 degrees. The front seat was forward more than I would have liked. I couldn't fit the diaper bag down by my feet with how far forward the seat needed to be.

love-pink

momtoo3 said:
We have a 2004 supercrew Ford F150 with a huge back seat. With the headrest on for older kids ds3's TFP touched the front seat installed at 35 degrees. The front seat was forward more than I would have liked. I couldn't fit the diaper bag down by my feet with how far forward the seat needed to be.

Dang it :(

clmchrissy

I'm not sure how much different the seating will be from the Britax seats, but what about a Priori or the new seat, Pria?

denden

No Britax, Evenflo & Dorel (Cosco, Safety 1st, Maxi Cosi, Eddie Bauer). Radian is too big, TF is also big per PP. ProRide may not fit if britax/ TF wont fit. That leaves the My Ride, Foonf and the Peg Perego Primo Viaggio SIP as your choices.

Last edited:

crunchierthanthou

clmchrissy said:
I'm not sure how much different the seating will be from the Britax seats, but what about a Priori or the new seat, Pria?

The Pria takes surprisingly little space. I helped a family put one in a BMW 3series this weekend. I realize legroom is a concern of yours, but I don't know about that.

Dorothy

We might be in this same position if DS outgrows his RA55 too soon. On my list of seats to try are a Radian with AA or Pria. Good luck!

Sent from my phone using the app :)

VoodooChile

Clek says the Foonf takes up little fore/aft room but it won't help if you need it before the summer, or have any kind of budget :(

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC