Sweet Pea Nauti?

ADS

NicoleCPST

Senior Community Member
IKR?!!?! Its really pretty, but so light I bet it would get filthy! nice to see something for girls other than PINKl tho!

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
That one is kind of old. It has a harness though.

Beckett is super pretty and on sale for $125 at Target though. :love:

skylinphoto

Its really pretty irl. They had a display of it at a target I went to a month or two ago.
I agree it would get filthy though.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Car-Seat.Org

NicoleCPST

Senior Community Member
That one is kind of old. It has a harness though.

Beckett is super pretty and on sale for $125 at Target though. :love:

I have never seen it. I love the Maura one though. Beckett is pretty, great for a boy seat that isnt gray or black!

emandbri

I do have one, filthy doesn't even begin to describe it. :eek: Still planning to use it as a main seat after Elizabeth gets too tall for the radian.

Here is a pix of it next to the floral radian.

IMG_1284.JPG

jeminijad

There are nearly a dozen of this pattern clearanced at my Target. Right now only 10% off, but I'll be stalking.

rxmommy

Yeah that would look nasty after just a couple of weeks with my kids I'm sure. :p That's the one plus side to my very boring gray/black combo GN - they hide dirt very well and look pretty much new with little care.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC