where to buy e-z on 86 y harness

ADS

harnessed4ever

Have you ever used one of them before? I think they're awesome. We had a field trip once where the bus we had was eqiuiped with the (YES!!!) first field trip where I wasn't freaked out about my kid's safety

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Yes, we were very happy with it :) I used the 86Y in our plow truck next to Leila in the Boulevard RF or Husky :D My co-worker damaged it (as well as the Kid-Y) when trying to remove them ... duh, just unhook it or how about asking me for help?! :mad:

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
I'm pretty sure Debbie said that EZ-On Pro doesn't sell them direct to consumer, but if you call them, they're REALLY good about helping you find a store. They found one fairly close to her, so her shipping time would be faster.

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Ya know, I just can't help kicking myself in the butt -- I didn't have a camera when we used our EZOns, but it would've been cool to add a picture of *me* to the harnessed album :p

harnessed4ever

If you still have the straps you probably could. Not use it of course, but anchor what's left of the anchoring (I'm assuming that's what they broke...), strap yourself in and grab a pic. Post it, and we can have a good larf. I would post the one of me in my kids husky (and almost fitting!) but my camera broke and I had one of those huge cards in it with nearly ALL my pictures and then the thing fried. ARRRGG

Jmark

If you still have the straps you probably could. Not use it of course, but anchor what's left of the anchoring (I'm assuming that's what they broke...), strap yourself in and grab a pic. Post it, and we can have a good larf. I would post the one of me in my kids husky (and almost fitting!) but my camera broke and I had one of those huge cards in it with nearly ALL my pictures and then the thing fried. ARRRGG

those cards normally dont go when the camera does, pop the card out and pop it into your comp using a card reader, you may be in luck.

harnessed4ever

I tried. I think the thing went on the fritz and did a mem wipe on accident. I popped it into a friend's camera and he was able to use it, but it was completely blank

Jmark

I tried. I think the thing went on the fritz and did a mem wipe on accident. I popped it into a friend's camera and he was able to use it, but it was completely blank

Im in IT and i might have a way to recover it for you... let me do a little research then i'll PM you.

harnessed4ever

Yay! Another IT mom who is also safety obsessed. Right on sister. I do IT stuff too so I tried like everything. I have to admit that when my DD isn't using her carseat, I put my laptop in it as to prevent it from becoming a projectile. Yes I'm crazy.

Jmark

Yay! Another IT mom who is also safety obsessed. Right on sister. I do IT stuff too so I tried like everything. I have to admit that when my DD isn't using her carseat, I put my laptop in it as to prevent it from becoming a projectile. Yes I'm crazy.

not a mom, or even a woman for that matter, just a safety conscious individual.

and as for your laptop, get a GOOD case (such as a laptop backpack) and place it on the FLOOR behind the drivers seat, this way in the event of a collision it will only slide around (been there, it works)

Now as for the memory card being wiped, i have to look at my recovery tools and i'll tell you what to use and where to get it to fix the problem, although it can be nigh-impossible with flash based memory (hard drives are much easier to recover)

harnessed4ever

Oh sorry :eek:. This site is a bit stereotypical if you know what I mean. I have a good case, I'm just a nut and am constatly playing with my kid's seats:love:. As far as the card. It's beyond repair. It was like the first 1 gb card to come out so it doesn't have all the recovery stuff on it. The guy I sold it to gave my $20, so I'm not complaining.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC