I JUST ORDERED A RADIAN!

Lenae

I talked DH into it. I don't know how it happened actually, he was really opposed to it, then all of a sudden he was like, "Yeah, you can get it." :eek:

I got an RXT in Spring from amazon for $248.99 and it actually shipped here for free! I'm doing the happy dance right now. I have wanted a RN for forever, but it was always out of our budget. ALWAYS. But now I'm going to have one!

So, anyone ever install a RF RN in a '95 Jeep Grand Cherokee? Should I be ordering an angle adjuster too?

ADS

aclayton74

I am happy for you!!:love:

I swore I would NEVER get a Radian. Well I ended up getting a 65SL from swap and I love it.

amyd

I love my Radians (I have a 2009 XT and a brand spankin' new Diono RXT). Congrats and yay for free shipping!!

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

monica-m

CPST Instructor
Hooray for getting a Radian and double hooray for free shipping!

I have been really pleased with DS' Radian. I have a 02 Jeep Liberty and it installs great in there. I think that Jeeps and Radians play well together overall. You may not require the angle adjuster but I have found that DS really likes being more upright so I use it. I hope you love it.

Last edited:

Lenae

The female end of of my seatbelts are recessed into the seat itself. Isn't long belt stalks a common problem with RN install issues? Because that won't be a particular issue for me. Do RNs play nice with leather seats?

amyd

Lenae said:
RNs play nice with leather seats?

They do with mine. Radians have rubbery grippy pad bits on the bottom:thumbsup:

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I have a 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee which appears to be a very similar one to the 1995. I had a Radian RFing in the middle (lap belt only) perfectly. I could get it to 17 degrees, so I'd say no, adjuster needed.

It actually installs amazingly in every seating position RF or FF. :D

This makes me want a Radian again. :(

My seats are cloth btw.

zactayaus

Awesome! I'm excited for you!

We have two RN's and I'm still debating on getting an R120 in Daytona.:love: I can't say I love my RN's but I am becoming quite fond of them. At this point we don't have any other real options to keep ds3 RF as he's at the limits of our MA's by weight, he doesn't fit in our RA55 unless we do origami on him, and he's almost at the height limit for our MR.:(

Lenae

DD is leggy, and it's driving me (and DH) nuts. DH was already starting to push to turn her FF now that she's 2, because getting her into her seat was dumb. Even here on the island, I am NOT ready for her to be FF. I am hoping the RN will solve this problem.

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
Am i the only one who feels sorry for the poor little penguin they are gonna strap the radian to to get it there? :p
Seriously though, yay!!

java

we just got a radian too. I like it, but not loving it. It is a sunshine kids version and the harness adjuster is just so hard to use it is ridiculous! And I can't get a tight install with latch because it loosens itself. The chest clip seems HUGE on my DD, but that isn't a biggy. I REALLY want one of the new ones...I heard they adjust a lot smoother...and I LOVE the purple!!!! And I don't like the wings on the xtsl and don't need the extra weight limits anyway since DD is so tiny still.

Hope you love yours a ton! And yay for free shipping to AK too!

msg221

Awesome! I'm excited for you!

We have two RN's and I'm still debating on getting an R120 in Daytona.:love: I can't say I love my RN's but I am becoming quite fond of them. At this point we don't have any other real options to keep ds3 RF as he's at the limits of our MA's by weight, he doesn't fit in our RA55 unless we do origami on him, and he's almost at the height limit for our MR.:(

I think you really need to hit the "submit" or "place order" button or whatever it says and get that seat! :D

ahgirls

I wondered how long before you clicked order. I'm glad you found someone to deliver to the Arctic for free.

Jessica61624

zactayaus said:
Ya know, it's on sale for only $247.99 at justkidsstore.com.:whistle:

Ds gets excited when he sees it! He says my blue! LOL I might it its still onsale when my refund comes through. Were going to need another for the baby anyways.

ProudMommysince09

Awesome, I think you will like it. Had mine for a month now and it's a very nice seat, love that it has lots of padding for the tush lol. And yippee for free shipping to Alaska!!

kidrepair

We have a 95 Jeep Grand Cherokee,cloth seats though..I have never tried it rearfacing but it fits awesome in any rear seating position FF,we used to keep it in the middle when I drove it full time and it fit like it was made for that spot,now I can't for the life of me get it to install in my 04 Sienna with the seatbelt...

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC