What car seat is Shiloh Jolie-Pitt riding in??

ADS

AdventureMom

Senior Community Member
It looks cool, huh, with those metal bars? But, isn't is usually easier to remove the child from the seat...? :rolleyes: I guess it doesn't matter if you have a team of folks to help, but it makes it look like a stretcher or something - LOL!

Jewels

Senior Community Member
Maybe they needed their seat on the other side :confused:
brad-angelina-angouleme-france-04.jpg

AdventureMom

Senior Community Member
That's true - there could be a limo or something waiting. I guess I never would think to carry a child that size in a seat that size. For installation purposes, too, it just seems easier to have the child out of the seat... sometimes necessary? Anyway, good publicity for carseat usage on a plane. :thumbsup:

Jewels

Senior Community Member
That's true - there could be a limo or something waiting. I guess I never would think to carry a child that size in a seat that size. For installation purposes, too, it just seems easier to have the child out of the seat... sometimes necessary? Anyway, good publicity for carseat usage on a plane. :thumbsup:
The only way I would even consider carrying a child that size in a careat is if they were sleeping but then how would you install it withe the child in it :confused: You would end up having to take the child out so it would end up being pointless!

beebear23

Senior Community Member
The only way I would even consider carrying a child that size in a careat is if they were sleeping but then how would you install it withe the child in it :confused: You would end up having to take the child out so it would end up being pointless!

Not necesarily. If it's an easy to install seat in an easy to install vehicle, you don't have to get in the seat. I've done a couple of rock solid installs w/my son still in his seat. And trust me, that '1 inch of movement' stuff doesn't sit well w/me, so my seats don't move at all.

Lea_Ontario

No idea what it is, but it looks awesome, and likely very easy to install - look at those nice open belt paths !

harnessed4ever

Even though this is probably just for publicity. It's good to know that celebrities are sending the message that harnesses should be used on planes. Unlike Britany Spears who had her baby on her lap in the car:eek:

natysr

I have carried my son in his carseat like that off a plane when he has fallen asleep in his seat. The last time I did it, I was flying alone with him. I carried him in his marathon, and my backpack while a very nice passenger on the plane (whom I think was very appreciative that my son was well behaved and slept most of the time) offered to carry my son's diego backpack and my carry-on luggage off for me. I was able to hook the seat to my carry on with the TravelingToddler while he was still asleep, and wheel him to the bathroom, then to the food court, then to our departing gate for the next leg of the flight before he woke up.

TXDani

Senior Community Member
They could be carrying it just to keep her contained. If there is a car waiting then they could set her down (in her seat so she won't run off) on the ground while they get everyone else situated. I had to do things like that when I took my car into the dealership for service and had to switch all my stuff over to a loaner car and had all 3 of my kids with me.

Lilsid

We had to change planes and our first flight was late to the gate, they were holding our second flight for us. DH grabbed DD in her RA and I grabbed all the carry on stuff and we ran through the airport like that with DD in her seat. When we got to our connecting flight I took her out set her on the seat next to me and strapped her RA in nice and tight. Then she got back in it for take off and fell asleep in it shortly after that.

But DH said she was heavy and it was not his favorite adventure. DD was 20 months and about 28lbs and then the RA was heavy.

As far as the car seat goes I think it is this Britax http://www.britax.co.uk/ProductDetail.jsp?pid=7&cid=6&type=1
A first class SI since it has the metal bars on the base.

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
I wouldn't want to carry a child like that, but I bet Brad Pitt could do so easily. ;)

super_grape

Oh, great...another really cool looking european seat that I can't have:rolleyes:!
I knew someone here would be able to find it tho:D.

Has anyone seen this IRL? How do those locking clips work?
And is it really as narrow as they claim it to be?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC