For Sale FS: xs FBs, OSBG, newborn covers and Mutt fitteds

skipspin

GUC. Elastic is not as tight as new, but not all stretched out either. Fit most newborns, on my short babies they fit great from about 7-12ish lbs.

I'll include 2-3 microfiber inserts for free, but I mostly used the microfiber towels from Costco/WM, etc.

$25 shipped in the US.

SEE NEW ITEMS IN NEXT POST- Thanks!

Last edited:
ADS

skipspin

Re: 6 xs old style Fuzzibunz, white

Last call before I take to the local cloth diaper swap.

I also have:

2 white newborn/xs covers- Prowrap classics

3 Muttequin (sp?) fitteds. 2 dinosaur, one blue bears VGUC newborn size (I'd say 6-12 lbs ish)

4 NB swaddlebees fitteds, 2 blue, one green, one white. 3 have very loose leg elastic, but work fine still. All snaps and fabric in great shape.

I have a lot of GN and boy preemie/newborns stuff and some really nice maternity clothes (sm/med) too if you are looking and want to combine shipping.

Last edited:

lovemy2kidstw

skipspin said:
Last call before I take to the local cloth diaper swap.

I also have:

4 OSBG diapers that I'll sell for $3 a piece/ The velcro needs lint picked out and one velcro strip has some stitches missing. 1 blue, 2 yellow, 1 green. Elastic and pul is good and lining is stain free.

3 white newborn/xs covers- Bummis, all velcro

3 Muttequin (sp?) fitteds. 2 dinosaur, one blue bears VGUC

I'm interested in the OSBG diapers

skipspin

BGOS sold

Ill take $60 shipped for the rest (with 4 nb swaddlebees fitteds), or $25 shipped for just the Mutts. $25 shipped for just the nb fbs.

Feel free to make an offer.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC