Target deals Jan 15-21

momtobe2007

Has anyone found the 'Jenna' Turbo on sale in Target? The only ones I'm finding at all my local stores is Carolina or Baldwin. Was hoping for Jenna!

ADS

momtobe2007

Jenna used to be sold in Target stores, but was clearanced a year ago. I don't think you'll find a good deal on it unless they put it on clearance online as well.

Ah, I see. Bummer! I was hoping to find a black/floral girly print. Hmmm...BRU has some on sale for $50 and with a coupon it comes to $40. Few bucks more but at least I can get a print I want. :) Might do that instead.

robbertbobbert

I went to get my rain checks today. I got 2 for the Beckett GN an one for the turbo, whatever the gray one is.

They had the hardest time figurin out what I was asking for. They kept thinking I wanted a gray harnessed seat and were offering an Eddie Bauer. I kept telling them the turbo has no harness

But whatever, I got the rain checks.

Cryssy Jane

I'm super hoping to be able to make it out tomorrow. Hopefully the weather lets me... Stupid ice.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Jessica61624

Cryssy Jane said:
I'm super hoping to be able to make it out tomorrow. Hopefully the weather lets me... Stupid ice.

What are you looking to get? Target is really close. If you dont get out I can pick it up for you. They had everything in stock today.

Cryssy Jane

Jessica61624 said:
What are you looking to get? Target is really close. If you dont get out I can pick it up for you. They had everything in stock today.

Bf wants a beckett nauti for the monkey boy. We were hoping to get a rain check so there was a little more time to get monies.

robbertbobbert

Cryssy Jane said:
Bf wants a beckett nauti for the monkey boy. We were hoping to get a rain check so there was a little more time to get monies.

I don't actually need my second GN rain check. If you can't make it out to get one, I'll gladly mail you my extra:)

mom2kk

Argh, I just bought a TB online via WM 2 days ago at $50ish. If I print out the Target ad will WM do a price adjustment you think? They already shipped it so I can't cancel and just order Targets before sale ends tonight.

NannyMom

mom2kk said:
Argh, I just bought a TB online via WM 2 days ago at $50ish. If I print out the Target ad will WM do a price adjustment you think? They already shipped it so I can't cancel and just order Targets before sale ends tonight.

Probably not. It usually has to be the same color pattern and each store has their own. But you cod buy target then return walmart's

mom2kandm

for those that bought the gn with a 11/11 date of manufacture, can you tell me when the seat expires. i know its molded on the bottom of the seat, i just dont want to open the box. thanks.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC