YOUR kiddos in the True Fit.

love-pink

Anyone have pictures of their 2+ year old in the TF? Both rfing and ffing would be amazing :D

Do you love/hate it for the 2+ age group?

ADS

djma

I can snap some tomorrow! :D

DD is 2.5. I like it for her - don't love it for her. Her main seat was a ProRide and I wanted to the TF to give her more legroom this winter.

She seems to be "swimming" in it, if that makes sense. There's a lot of room on each side of her.

TONS of growing room, TONS! LOL

It would be on the top of the list if DD was tall, but after the winter, she will be going back to the ProRide.

ETA w/pics! :D

Last edited:

momtotwogirls

I loved it both rf and ff. The deep wings made for a great sleeping seat.
RF
phone039.jpg

FF
disney2011138.jpg

momtoo3

Ds3 in his TFP
RF age 2 years, 8 months
124.jpg

FF age 3 years, 1 month
I love how he still puts his feet up like he is RF now that he is FF
003-8-2.jpg

I love the seat both RF and FF.

love-pink

Oh how I LOVE that Bionic Splash TFP!!!! Thats my all time favorite cover! :love::love::love: Id poop my pants if I had a chance at one :p

AtTheSouthDam

Old pic, DD2 is a few weeks shy of 3 years here:
Ciarasnewride.jpg

We only kept it few months. I found the crotch strap too short even with her thin little legs and pinched her a few times too many :(

BlessedMama10

I don't have any pics on this computer but our twins were 3 in August and ride FF in theirs now. They have been in them since about 6 months old or so and we love love love them! They still have tons of grow room and like someone else said the side wings make great head supports when they fall asleep.

christineka

Ds2 wil be 5 in a few weeks. He's 36 pounds. He has a hybrid cover on the seat right now. I figured it was better than all flowers. (The rest of the cover and the other set are current in mystery boxes.)

bentfpjan2012.jpg

Here's dd4 at just turned 2 years old and around 22 pounds.

tfpAug2011.jpg

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
Laine was 27 months in my signature picture.

Here's Piper at seven years.

3846235549_9af7c66e02_z.jpg

She was over the weight limit, but was *just* at the 1".

I don't have any forward facing pictures. I've never installed it forward.

Wendy

msg221

I don't mind it at all for 2+. The kids are comfy in it and it installs like a dream both RF and FF in my vehicle as well as my friend's Sienna.

Zain at 2 years, 4 months:

P1020558-1-1.jpg

Zain and Nour at 2 years, 10 months (just four months before their mom turned them FF in her vehicle):

ZainNourMarch2011.jpg

Zain and Nour's very first ride FF at 3 years, 2 months. Notice the look of confusion on Zain's face! I remember this day because their mom and I went to Costco with them and it was 119 degrees out that day! This was before Costco:

272713_10150241374663592_596108591_7105676_4760492_o.jpg

And this was after! The heat just knocked them right out! (And yes, I did fix the straps so they were higher after this).

278344_10150241376738592_596108591_7105688_539525_o.jpg

Lenae

I don't have any installed pictures in photobucket apparently.

DS at 2 years 5 months, DD 4 months.
carseat1.jpg

DS 2 years 5 months. He fit height wise without the headrest well after his second birthday. He has puffy hair, if you can't tell, but his actual head is under the line.
carseat5.jpg

Found an installed picture. DD in the summer, so around 6-8 months old. It's a crummy cell picture.
Chyseat.jpg

Last edited:

Blondie87

Just wondering, what's your deal with only wanting "YOUR" kids? When did you turn YOUR kids FF, pics of YOUR kids in a seat.. etc? Not sure what the difference really is when it comes to car seat stuff (especially pictures), whether it's foster kids, daycare kids, grandchildren, etc.

Lenae

Just wondering, what's your deal with only wanting "YOUR" kids? When did you turn YOUR kids FF, pics of YOUR kids in a seat.. etc? Not sure what the difference really is when it comes to car seat stuff (especially pictures), whether it's foster kids, daycare kids, grandchildren, etc.

I'm sure she's not trying to offend anyone, just speaking about the children in members' lives. Msg221 is the godmother of Nour and Zain, they're still 'her' kids though.

Blondie87

Oh no, I'm not offended.. I have just noticed that she always specifies YOUR. So I thought I'd ask why it really matters... that's all.

love-pink

I'm on a kick with the "YOUR" lately lol even irl and on fb. Its definitely not ment to exclude anyone ;) I guess I could have said, "What's YOUR opinion of the True Fit with...." instead. To me "your kids" can mean any children in your life. I can see where there would be some raised eyebrows if I had posted something like "YOUR biological kiddos". I try not to intentionally exclude anyone so that's not at all what I was going for in my post. A member could post their DH in the seat in my post and I would still appreciate the opinion given. :love:

Usually when I post asking for pictures my post gets over looked. Posting in uppercase seems to grab attention and get more opinions. I think people like to share their stories and pictures when people are willing to listen, as do I.

Y'alls opinions have always help me a ton!! They are beyond appreciated no matter who "your" kids may be :D

Last edited:

aetj115

What an awesome thread! This seat is a contender for baby! I love the looks of all the kids in the seat! Now...if I could only see a noob ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC