Look what I did & Q about R100 label

creideamh

3 across in my '06 Priusssss wooooo! 2 RF Radians will NOT fit side-by-side with the AAs, which I need to be able to RF behind the front seats (advanced airbags.) So, my 3y9m cousin has to be FF :( which I'm actually ok with, since I rarely have him in the car and he's been FF with his parents since 1. There are other configurations I can come up with using the RSTV center, but 6.5y cousin prefers the booster. And this way, a normal-sized person can ride in place of 6.5y's booster (vs the centre, where 6.5y barely fits.)

Sorry the pics suck. They were taken with my mom's 3GS (no flash) in the dark garage. The FF is an R100, RF is an XTSL, and booster is a Maxi-Cosi Rodi.

photo-4.jpg

photo-2-2.jpg

photo-3-1.jpg

It is INCREDIBLY tight, and I have to pull the booster out, buckle it, and slide it back. BUT! The booster is up on a base and JUST fits inside the contours of the auto seat.

The R100 is installed with the lap/shoulder belt locked at the retractor, and XTSL with the lap/shoulder locked with a locking clip (less tipping) with the angle adjuster.

And for the question... I was reading the side label deciding upon seatbelt or LATCH install (long story), and I think the pictures might be wrong? Doesn't it look like the LATCH picture is above where it says "Lap belt" and the lap belt picture above where it says "Latch"??? Or am I just crazy?
photo-4-1.jpg

ADS

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I think the tail hanging off is supposed to be a representation of the tail that hangs from a lap belt with locking latchplate. They are none of them great representations, IMO, but they get the point across, of how the belt path goes. :)

creideamh

I think the tail hanging off is supposed to be a representation of the tail that hangs from a lap belt with locking latchplate. They are none of them great representations, IMO, but they get the point across, of how the belt path goes. :)

Gotcha :) I was looking at it as the tail from the latch belt :p

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC