In Search Of ISO - Flora XTSL

*canon*

New to car seats but it was love at first sight when I saw the pics!

Just let me know the condition, DOM, and a price!

ADS

chelsey

I have it in my MIL car-let me check the dom and see if it's worth the shipping:whistle:She's not babysitting my kids anymore so I don't need this seat.I will pm you on monday since I will see her on sunday -it's in perfect condition

*canon*

Great! Definitely keep me posted, I want one so badly.

I actually adore the cover and after reading reviews and watching YouTube videos I think it's the car seat for me. Ummm...I mean its the car seat for my expectant little one. Lol. This had better be my girl after 3 boys because it is riding in a pretty floral car seat regardless.

java

I have the seat, but like the seat. Willing to trade covers though....mine is the flora xtsl sunshine kids. I have all the parts (except maybe the crotch pad, I'd have to look.

*canon*

Elizabeth very kindly picked up a set of flora covers and is shipping it to me.
If only I knew yesterday I would have gotten yours!
But...kaylee18 is searching for a flora cover set.
Now all I need is the XTSL because the RN80 didn't end up working out for me....

Last edited:

robbertbobbert

java said:
I have the seat, but like the seat. Willing to trade covers though....mine is the flora xtsl sunshine kids. I have all the parts (except maybe the crotch pad, I'd have to look.

Would you be willing to sell your cover. I may have an opportunity to buy an XTSL soon here and might as well have the cover I want.

*canon*

I just bought one of this lady's Flora XTSLs, but she has another. The one she has left is new and never used although it has been installed. She is asking $180. Her email is aebbradford@yahoo.com - sorry typo with the last email in case you tried contacting her!

BTW - thanks Kaylee for referring me to her through diaperswappers!

"I bought this seat during the summer (manufacture date 10/10) but it was never used. I installed it in my grandmas car a couple weeks ago only to turn around and uninstall it to list it here. It was never ridden in. I need the Christmas $ and have too many car seats I am VERY passionate about car seat safety and would not list this seat were it not absolutely safe! I bought the seat with a different cover on and then traded for the Flora that now lives on this seat. The Flora cover was not brand new but is EUC as the previous owner did not use it often. This comes from a pet and smoke free home and is sitting here in my living room waiting for someone to put it to good use. It comes with all the pieces: all padding including infant padding, safe stop, carry strap, and manual. Please feel free to ask me any questions about this seat! I am listing it at $180ppd ($30 of that will go to shipping) because I want it gone! (I will be listing 2 more radians at a cheaper price if your interested. One was in my exes car and only used on weekends, its EUC with a Flora cover and manufactured 11/10 for $160ppd and the other was in my car so it got heavier use manu sometime in 09, it needs to be cleaned up a bit on the straps which I will do here soon, has a petal cover with fading so I will be letting it go for $140ppd but there is nothing wrong with the seat at all it was just used on a daily basis)"

Last edited:

*canon*

Would you be willing to sell your cover. I may have an opportunity to buy an XTSL soon here and might as well have the cover I want.

It probably wouldn't be worthwhile to sell the cover I have coming. I bought it for $40, paid $13 in shipping, and gave $10 towards gas money. I would want what I paid back plus shipping. Sorry! I will probably just use it as a spare set for when I wash the other Flora covers....

*canon*

I just got my Flora xtsl covers and they are not too feminine at all! It is gorgeous and I love it! I can use it for my boys or the baby I am expecting (which had better be my girl finally...lol). It has even gone through DH's approval process to be able to use for the boys and that is saying a lot.
:)

robbertbobbert

*canon* said:
It probably wouldn't be worthwhile to sell the cover I have coming. I bought it for $40, paid $13 in shipping, and gave $10 towards gas money. I would want what I paid back plus shipping. Sorry! I will probably just use it as a spare set for when I wash the other Flora covers....

Oh that's okay! I was actually asking a different user, she had said she might be interested in trading covers but I wanted to see if she would be willing to sell.

*canon*

robbertbobbert said:
Oh that's okay! I was actually asking a different user, she had said she might be interested in trading covers but I wanted to see if she would be willing to sell.

Love-pink has a RXT cover in spring which is the same as Flora. I think I read that it fits the XTSL.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC