Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

ISO - Flora XTSL

New to car seats but it was love at first sight when I saw the pics!

Just let me know the condition, DOM, and a price!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Bumpity boppity boo
    Found a RN80 primrose I might get but really want the flora xtsl

Re: ISO - Flora XTSL

I have it in my MIL car-let me check the dom and see if it's worth the shippingShe's not babysitting my kids anymore so I don't need this seat.I will pm you on monday since I will see her on sunday -it's in perfect condition

Great! Definitely keep me posted, I want one so badly.

I actually adore the cover and after reading reviews and watching YouTube videos I think it's the car seat for me. Ummm...I mean its the car seat for my expectant little one. Lol. This had better be my girl after 3 boys because it is riding in a pretty floral car seat regardless.

what is your zip so I can see how much is the shipping

My zip is 30141.
    Thanks!

Ahhhh! I've been looking for the same seat. If anybody else has one, feel free to pm me.
    Well... that was fast!
    Baby #1 due 10/1/16

Count me in for one too (or even an 80SL).

I saw one on Diaperswappers listed for $180 shipped Dec. 20 - might still be available.

I have the seat, but like the seat. Willing to trade covers though....mine is the flora xtsl sunshine kids. I have all the parts (except maybe the crotch pad, I'd have to look.
    DD (6/2010 30lbs, 39 inches) rfing in a graco 4ever and ffing in a chase
    DS (1/2012 26lbs, 36 inches) rfing in a graco 4ever and a r100

Elizabeth very kindly picked up a set of flora covers and is shipping it to me.
    If only I knew yesterday I would have gotten yours!
    But...kaylee18 is searching for a flora cover set.
    Now all I need is the XTSL because the RN80 didn't end up working out for me....
    Last edited by *canon*; 01-17-2012 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by java
    I have the seat, but like the seat. Willing to trade covers though....mine is the flora xtsl sunshine kids. I have all the parts (except maybe the crotch pad, I'd have to look.
    Would you be willing to sell your cover. I may have an opportunity to buy an XTSL soon here and might as well have the cover I want.
    Well... that was fast!
    Baby #1 due 10/1/16

I just bought one of this lady's Flora XTSLs, but she has another. The one she has left is new and never used although it has been installed. She is asking $180. Her email is aebbradford@yahoo.com - sorry typo with the last email in case you tried contacting her!

BTW - thanks Kaylee for referring me to her through diaperswappers!

"I bought this seat during the summer (manufacture date 10/10) but it was never used. I installed it in my grandmas car a couple weeks ago only to turn around and uninstall it to list it here. It was never ridden in. I need the Christmas $ and have too many car seats I am VERY passionate about car seat safety and would not list this seat were it not absolutely safe! I bought the seat with a different cover on and then traded for the Flora that now lives on this seat. The Flora cover was not brand new but is EUC as the previous owner did not use it often. This comes from a pet and smoke free home and is sitting here in my living room waiting for someone to put it to good use. It comes with all the pieces: all padding including infant padding, safe stop, carry strap, and manual. Please feel free to ask me any questions about this seat! I am listing it at $180ppd ($30 of that will go to shipping) because I want it gone! (I will be listing 2 more radians at a cheaper price if your interested. One was in my exes car and only used on weekends, its EUC with a Flora cover and manufactured 11/10 for $160ppd and the other was in my car so it got heavier use manu sometime in 09, it needs to be cleaned up a bit on the straps which I will do here soon, has a petal cover with fading so I will be letting it go for $140ppd but there is nothing wrong with the seat at all it was just used on a daily basis)"
    Last edited by *canon*; 01-19-2012 at 09:12 PM. Reason: typo in email address

Quote Originally Posted by robbertbobbert View Post
    Would you be willing to sell your cover. I may have an opportunity to buy an XTSL soon here and might as well have the cover I want.
    It probably wouldn't be worthwhile to sell the cover I have coming. I bought it for $40, paid $13 in shipping, and gave $10 towards gas money. I would want what I paid back plus shipping. Sorry! I will probably just use it as a spare set for when I wash the other Flora covers....

I just got my Flora xtsl covers and they are not too feminine at all! It is gorgeous and I love it! I can use it for my boys or the baby I am expecting (which had better be my girl finally...lol). It has even gone through DH's approval process to be able to use for the boys and that is saying a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by *canon*

It probably wouldn't be worthwhile to sell the cover I have coming. I bought it for $40, paid $13 in shipping, and gave $10 towards gas money. I would want what I paid back plus shipping. Sorry! I will probably just use it as a spare set for when I wash the other Flora covers....
    Oh that's okay! I was actually asking a different user, she had said she might be interested in trading covers but I wanted to see if she would be willing to sell.
    Well... that was fast!
    Baby #1 due 10/1/16

Quote Originally Posted by robbertbobbert

Oh that's okay! I was actually asking a different user, she had said she might be interested in trading covers but I wanted to see if she would be willing to sell.
    Love-pink has a RXT cover in spring which is the same as Flora. I think I read that it fits the XTSL.

Quote Originally Posted by *canon* View Post
    Love-pink has a RXT cover in spring which is the same as Flora. I think I read that it fits the XTSL.
    It doesn't fit

I'll just keep looking.

CPS Technician

I have one that I would LOVE to sell to help fund the purchase of an R120. DOM is 12/10 and it's in perfect condition.
    Carla - CPST

K - 10/17/05 - Diono Monterrey and Britax Parkway SGL
    L
    - 05/03/07 - Diono Monterrey and Britax Parkway SGL
    J
    - 06/24/10 - Britax Frontier and FF Britax Marathon

Quote Originally Posted by KirasMommy
    I have one that I would LOVE to sell to help fund the purchase of an R120. DOM is 12/10 and it's in perfect condition.
    How much are you asking?
    Well... that was fast!
    Baby #1 due 10/1/16