In Search Of Does anyone have an Ameda Lact-E they want to sell me?

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Jeff talked to Binky at the Pump Connection... (No way I could say all that on the phone remotely coherently.) After he told the whole story, she said she will check her inventory and see if there's one she can let go of, and to call back next week. Fingers crossed...

ADS

T4K

I don't mind listing an ISO on my local CL and seeing what happens...let us know what happens with pump station.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Yes, I'm waiting to find out where that goes, then I'll take it from there. I'm hopeful, though. She is as sweet as was reported. ;) I know where I'm going if I ever need a LC!

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
I don't know? I did ask for a reply either way, gave the whole story, etc., no response twice, so who knows.
Did you give a phone #? I noticed the ad said a phone # must be supplied so maybe there's something weird like they can read email but can't respond or something?

Hmmm, maybe it's down and this is a cached version I'm seeing. Thank you.
It's there when I click on it and I haven't clicked on it before, so it shouldn't be cached for me.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I gave my phone number, and explained why it is not an "area phone number." (Which I assume means local.) Maybe they just don't want to talk to me because I'm not local. Who knows.

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
I gave my phone number, and explained why it is not an "area phone number." (Which I assume means local.) Maybe they just don't want to talk to me because I'm not local. Who knows.
Hmm...well then they are a little weird! I hope they get back to you because the price is super awesome.

I'm going to PM you.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I followed up and they still didn't reply (and I checked spam, not going in there.) So either they only check their email once a week, or they can't do me the courtesy of replying (even if it's a no, I asked them to please respond.) Sigh.

robbertbobbert

I'm not really of any help, but I hope you find it.

I can ask the LCs in the NICU when I go in for my shift. I'm not sure if they can help, but I'd be glad to try.

Brigala

CPST Instructor
I have no ideas at all, but just want you to know that if you find one in the Portland area or even Eugene I'd be happy to be your local contact and ship to you.

I have the Lansinoh version of the Purely Yours, but obviously that's not what you're looking for.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Thanks guys. :) I'm in a much more hopeful place. Apparently Binky asked Jeff what he wanted to spend on it and he said "I don't care, I just want her to have it if it will make her feel better, I want to eliminate as much anxiety as possible." I knew there was a reason I married him. ;)

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
ketchupqueen said:
Thanks guys. :) I'm in a much more hopeful place. Apparently Binky asked Jeff what he wanted to spend on it and he said "I don't care, I just want her to have it if it will make her feel better, I want to eliminate as much anxiety as possible." I knew there was a reason I married him. ;)

:love:

BW1426

What a wonderful husband :love:

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
The only ameda I can find that's not a purely yours on my CL is an egnell. Here's the link: http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/bab/2733693468.html

Egnell is the brand name that they used to use, all the way up through the Lact-E Lite (which is what that is), which came right before the Elite.

The SMB, Lact-E, and Lact-E Lite are all branded Ameda-Egnell. You can tell that's the Lact-E Lite because it's light blue, and shaped like the Elite, but it has white pictures on the front. :) (Not that anyone needed to know that. LOL.)

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I think the one in Watsonville must have been sold; no answer from seller after 3 tries and when I search for it it no longer comes up even though the direct link works?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC