Any Interest? BJCMicro Single and Double

Lemonade

Charcoal Double I've had for a year. Used maybe 20 times for longer walks with both kids. It's fabulous but my older one is 6 so...
paid $199 on Albee. These are discontinued. I don't think I have a box for this. But I might. But shipping would be insane.

Black Single I've had a few months. DD loves it. Used maybe 10-15 times but for really short walks to get DS from school. My issue with it is that there are no ADA curbs where I cut over so I have to take it up down regular curbs and with the single front wheel area, it's tippy side to side. Overall it's a nice stroller but my stroller use is so limited now that it's overkill. I have a BNIB rain cover for this that I bought separately. I have a box for this stroller. No idea on shipping. I assume similar to a car seat. Paid $109 on Albee. They still have some for that price and other colors for $10 less.

I might be interested in a nicer single umbrella in trade. I have a Maclaren Quest that I use most and love it. Make me and offer:)

Help me free up some garage space and make my DH happy:)

ADS

munchkin

Would you possibly be interested in another Maclaren?

Depending on shipping (for both of us). . . . . I have a brand new (well its been played with!) navy Volo. It come with whatever it originally came with (still in packaging).

*canon*

I have shipped quite a few strollers.
Personally, I ship through paypal USPS parcel post.
I generally run it through multi-order shipping which bases the amount on the weight of the item rather than box dimensions. It shouldn't be more than $40, probably somewhere in the $20's - $30s range is my guess.

HTH!

Lemonade

Would you be interested in a cowmoo britax blink as a partial trade for the double?

OK...probably not getting to the box anytime soon. I'm pretty sure it's in the crawl space under the house that is accessed through the garage and the mover is in front of it. I'll check with DH but he may not be willing to move everything and crawl in there.

The single is 19# and the box id 6 x 21 x 31 if anyone wants to check pricing from 19046.

Lemonade

View attachment 14950

Here it is.

And guessing the box size based on the size of the single, it would be an oversized package and would be around $60 to ship. So it's really only able to be sold locally.

Last edited:

Lemonade

Well, I'd *like* to get $300 for it...but, um, I only paid $199 for it so that's not going to happen. I really don't know. It's in fabulous shape and gently used but I've had it a year. I only know how to price used car seats:)

*canon*

I've mailed out a mountain buggy urban double for $60. It's not considered an oversized package unless it exceeds 180" total (length x height x width). The micro double should be way less than that since it folds much much smaller than a mountain buggy urban double. Just find the smallest box that it can fit in. You can also "frankenbox" it where you build 1 perfect sized box out of 2 boxes. Doesn't look pretty but works perfect. I've had to do it plenty of times. Just trying to help! And as I mentioned, if you go through paypal multi-order shipping under merchant services, it is much much cheaper and bases on weight rather than box dimensions (but would still need to be less than 180" total). This works for shipping other larger items such as car seats too.
;)

Lemonade

I've mailed out a mountain buggy urban double for $60. It's not considered an oversized package unless it exceeds 180" total (length x height x width). The micro double should be way less than that since it folds much much smaller than a mountain buggy urban double. Just find the smallest box that it can fit in. You can also "frankenbox" it where you build 1 perfect sized box out of 2 boxes. Doesn't look pretty but works perfect. I've had to do it plenty of times. Just trying to help! And as I mentioned, if you go through paypal multi-order shipping under merchant services, it is much much cheaper and bases on weight rather than box dimensions (but would still need to be less than 180" total). This works for shipping other larger items such as car seats too.
;)

My understanding with USPS is that oversize fees apply when length (longest side) + girth (w+d+w+d, or, if you wrapped a tape measure around it) was more than 108". Is that not true? I put the dimensions in on the online price calculator and it gave me an oversize price, whereas it doesn't when it's 108" or less. I know I've shipped seats that are *just* 108" and just make it.

*canon*

I thought it was 180", however I could be dyslexic on the numbers. I can't really check as easily since my laptop is in the shop. Stupid viruses! I do know that I shipped a MBUD under the box size limitation and the MBUD is a lot bigger.

Cryssy Jane

Lemonade said:
Well, I'd *like* to get $300 for it...but, um, I only paid $199 for it so that's not going to happen. I really don't know. It's in fabulous shape and gently used but I've had it a year. I only know how to price used car seats:)

I wish you the best of luck. My bjcmicro double has been on local cl for 6 months now. I paid full price and it's barely been used. It's up for $180 here and no bites. I hope you have better luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC