Target toy clearance January 2012

Ducky5306

I went to target but didn't realize it the toy clearance. DS picked out the Olivia pirate ship/house thing it was $8 (70% off) its cute :) we love Olivia!

ADS

krfogle88

I got a bunch of stuff for DD today. I got her a tea set for $3.98, the Barbie Christmas set for $14.99, and a nice shopping cart for $8. I also got a highchair that attaches to a chair and a baby doll highchair for $14, a portable swing for $28, and a few clothing items for DD2.

NannyMom

I managed to resist until afternoon. I figured by not going at 8am, there would be less for me to buy that I don't really NEED. There were a ton of lapser games. I got a barbie horse/carraige and a big hot wheels track set. And a bunch of other little things.

tarynsmum

Senior Community Member
Crap, I was so not going to do this this time (buy stuff we don't really need). I got DS a shake &go Lightening McQueen & MAC truck set for $10 (and right next to it was Lightening by himself for $15).

Got a bunch of hotwheels sets for gifts for $2.38 each. Same with Littlest Pet Shops.

Oh, and I got myself a Merino peacoat for $15 - which is cheaper than having my old peacoat dry cleaned (I hate dry clean only stuff!)

Rosey

I got one of those matchbox robot cars (stinky the dump truck) for $17 regularly 59. And a playdough set for $5, and a few other small things. Mine has been 70% off for a while now.

aym4Him

I was able to go to 2 Targets tonight (and boy did their prices seem to differ!).

To my delight, the Thomas "vehicle" tent was still there and marked down to $14.99! The shock was that, when I showed it to DS who loves Thomas and, coincidentally, sleeps in a tent at night (yes- true. In his room. Right next to the Thomas bed we bought him. Sigh) he said he didn't want it. :eek: I almost went, by myself, and bought it earlier today. I'm glad I didn't (but I'm sad b/c I thought it was pretty cool! LOL).

Pretty much the only thing he honed in on was a holiday pack of Take-and-Play trains. They were marked down half off (??) at $9.98. An employee said it was right b/c everything was 1/2 off. Hmph. I went to the price check scanner and it rang up at $5-something. That's more like it! So, we got 4 trains (in that pack- Thomas and Victor, a car carrying a Christmas tree and another carrying boxes of ornaments).

I also got a Moon Dough "pizza" play set for $4.58. Everything was pretty picked over. I was hoping for some extra track pieces but no such luck.

Baylor

I got my son a lighting McQueen raving game for 11.00 and my son who had money to spend got a nerf gun that was 48.00 at TRU a few weeks ago for 20.00.

I am going ba k today to get something for my nephews birthday and my sons 4th.

auto correct hates me

StillThankful

Anyone in my area? Tidewater--Chesapeake, Norfolk, Virginia Beach. Seems like my area is 1 week behind. Have you found anything in the local stores?

Kegracin

I just want to let you guys know your awesome.

It was snowing like crazy here so I went this morning and got-
The Lego Advent star wars thing I will put away for Christmas 19.xx
A Thomas Christmas train figures 5.xx
A doll house thing that folds 10.xx

There where more things I would have like to buy but need to keep on my budget.

StillThankful

Update..

Thanks ladies!

I scored the following items:

Some Polly Pocket Items--DD1 is really into them
My Little Pony Dress Up Dresses..............$6
Play Wonder, shimmer purses, bracelets, head flower crowns........$2-$4
Play Wonder Doll House family set.......$7
Holiday Barbie 2011 (for me)......$12
Polly Pocket set.........$12
Dancing Doll Baby.......$12
Circo Play Kitchen......$23
Fold Up Farm............. $10

All Glory be to God!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC