Target score!!

purplemama

I got a Maestro today for $25!!! DOM 10-18-11. Box was open but reg. tag still attached. When I put DS2 in it the tag came off so I'm pretty sure it's never been used. He fits really well in it, he's got 2 more slots to go and he's only about 30# so plenty of growing room in it.
Not sure I'll put him in it yet, I think I'll still RF him for awhile. Install was okay, it took a lot to get it tight enough. It would be tight at the belt path but pull forward a bit when I tightened the harness. I had to get it TIGHT to keep it in place. But hey, I'm way out of practice with FF installs (haven't done it in about 9 years).

ADS

Meg

Great find! The Target baby gear deals are awesome right now! I just scored a stroller/snugride 30 travel system for $60. :D

purplemama

Great find! The Target baby gear deals are awesome right now! I just scored a stroller/snugride 30 travel system for $60. :D

Yeah, the clearance was crazy. More than half the baby/toddler clothes were clearance and about half the rest of the deparment was. Cleaned out pretty much though. Lots of just empty space. If I had been by myself I would have hit every Target in my area!!

Awesome deal on the travel system!!! I'm so jealous, I'd love a SR30 for the new baby, I hate my Keyfit.

msg221

AHH! I was just at Target tonight but only did grocery shopping (it was a SuperTarget) and didn't even venture near the baby section! Not that I need anything anyway!

SavsMom

Mine had tons of clearance but none marked down that much. They had CAs for 161, Maestros for 73, CrappySports for 72 etc etc. may swing by tomorrow to see if they went lower.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC