My nephew in his booster

agave

I drove my nephew around (5 next month) for 3 days and other than the fact that he's too squirmy for a booster and the head rest kept getting lowered. I'm pretty pleased with the Parkway SG. When I first buckled him he immediately started trying to put the seat belt behind his back, he only tried that once. The SG thing made a lot more sense after he showed me how it worked. I was impressed how the shoulder belt stayed stuck to his shoulder no matter how he moved. He did a lot better after the first ride when I removed some distractions. Yesterday on the way back from the Zoo he started asking about why my kid's seats where facing the other way. Then said he wanted to sit that way too, I didn't get a chance to see if he could fit though.

Last edited:
ADS

lovemybabies924

Cute :) how much does he weigh? And so u had the headrest a click up?

Sent from my iPod touch, sorry for any auto-correct typos!

agave

Yes, I moved the head rest up a notch. I can post another picture tomorrow, it stayed right on his shoulder through all his squirmyness and when sitting still. He's just over 43" and 41 lbs clothed and barefoot. He was probably wearing half a pound of paint in the picture.

He got it in June at 37 lbs, this was the first time I'd seen him in it.

noahsmom24

I like our Prkwy sg as well, When I first looked at the pics I had the same thought, that the head rest needed to go up one notch to give a better fit for the belt to fit. Otherwise looks pretty good, I do like the sg clip actually does it's job.

agave

Here's the shoulder belt with him still I wish I'd moved the headrest up before taking the pictures, but it looked good to my untrained eye the whole time. It also seemed to fit my 3 yr old well and very badly on my 2 yr old.

Attachments

• boost3.jpg
    boost3.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 53

abigaylebelle

He is super cute. I'm glad he's having a good time with that paint, lol. The belt fit looks good in it, I had heard some mixed reviews.

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
The minimum weight for the Parkway is 40 pounds, so hopefully he's gained a few since then.

Wendy

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC