Graco Minnie Mouse sr30

Spam

This is pretty cute, I'm not a fan of minnie or mickey really but this is pretty purple. http://www.toysrus.com/product/prod...&displayTab=enh&productId=12319175&totCount=0 I don't know who picks the shell color at Graco, but this would look better on black imo. I'm in love with Sable, and if we ever have a girl I want that pattern, but on a black shell :rolleyes: http://www.gracobaby.com/Products/Pages/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductID=1811994

And yesterday I saw the elefanta line, too bad the pattern is only on the insert. http://www.gracobaby.com/Products/Pages/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductID=1806994 It's pretty boring, but i loved the pnp.

Reactions: Kac
ADS

Kel

I tried to order the minnie seat, but it keeps telling me it's not in stock. Too new?

cookie123

Minnie is really cute. I didn't see any minnies on it, just the word. Maybe I didn't look hard enough. DD said she likes purple for the nursery. Maybe she'll like it in a car seat too.:)

The others are cute too. While I like the elephant one, I'm not usually a fan of prints like that on stuff.

Never mind. I looked again. Minnie is definitely on it. Oh, well.

njkj

cookie123 said:
Minnie is really cute. I didn't see any minnies on it, just the word. Maybe I didn't look hard enough. DD said she likes purple for the nursery. Maybe she'll like it in a car seat too.:)

The others are cute too. While I like the elephant one, I'm not usually a fan of prints like that on stuff.

Never mind. I looked again. Minnie is definitely on it. Oh, well.

There is a Minnie up by where baby's head would be on the left.

I :love: the Minnie. Just might have to get it if baby is a girl!

eyeslkethesky5391

Senior Community Member
Isn't the via coming out in a minnie version too...wow she's popular

yep there it is [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Disney-Minnie-Via-Infant-Seat/dp/B006JW9OF0"]Amazon.com: Disney Minnie Via Infant Car Seat: Baby[/ame]

Lenae

I triple sparkly heart love the Minnie one. Not enough to have another baby though, lol.

Graco has had a Mickey one for a while now, but I think they did the Minnie one much better.

lovemybabybug

I love everything about the Minnie one but the Minnie stamped on it. I could live with the word but don't care about characters.

eyeslkethesky5391

Senior Community Member
They probably just haven't released it yet. That happens a lot when graco releases new patterns...and I agree graco did a much better job on the minnie than first years

momkrissy

i got one i am pregnant and found a deal i could not pass up if its a boy ill just exchange hehehhe
here are pics i took from babies r us
91A099C9-B985-41C8-8DA8-840C8EC06B14-6971-000005ED111ED935.jpg

38BD3BED-A7BB-4435-9B97-7DD29A71DC8A-6971-000005ED1DD52F8E.jpg

B6EB5E62-46EB-43D5-8354-C2FD2D8985E3-6971-000005ED17945D2D.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC