Whats the best lightweight stroller that allows baby to face you?

*canon*

It truly depends on your needs, how old your baby is, and whether you are looking at the Bee Plus or Minus. I love my B+! The seat reverses much easier than the minus and the strap adjustment is a lot simpler as well. The push is fantastic and it is simple to collapse and unfold. Not to mention you can switch out the canopy to customize your bee (including missoni).

A friend of mine has the Babyhome Emotion, the Bee Plus, and the Inglesina Avio. Her absolute favorite is the Emotion while her little ones prefer the Bee Plus. She's going to be selling the Avio since it doesn't get any use.

Anyone I know of who has had the Bee Plus and sold it has regretted selling and bought it back...lol. I contemplated selling mine since I am expecting my 4th and will have 3 under 3 years old, but I just can't do it.

HTH!

~ Trish (an avid stroller fanatic)

ADS

TXDani

Senior Community Member
I get the whole cliche thing but as soon as I played with the Bugaboo in person I was sold. And I seriously swoon just looking at mine...it is so beautiful. And I don't think Bugaboo is like it was 6-8 years ago...it is a great quality stroller that has proven itself to be worth the money. I would say that right now buying an Orbit stroller system would be more cliche. Or maybe I am missing the mark on why you find them cliche...which I get.:p

But I kind of look at it like this people pay more for the Bugaboo just like people pay more to have a Honda Odyssey over a Dodge Caravan. Both will get the job done but one is much better and has proven over time that it is a better product.

canadiangie

I get the whole cliche thing but as soon as I played with the Bugaboo in person I was sold. And I seriously swoon just looking at mine...it is so beautiful. And I don't think Bugaboo is like it was 6-8 years ago...it is a great quality stroller that has proven itself to be worth the money. I would say that right now buying an Orbit stroller system would be more cliche. Or maybe I am missing the mark on why you find them cliche...which I get.:p

But I kind of look at it like this people pay more for the Bugaboo just like people pay more to have a Honda Odyssey over a Dodge Caravan. Both will get the job done but one is much better and has proven over time that it is a better product.

Lol, I thought of you when I posted my comment about Bugs being cliche -- I know you love yours. It's kind of like I'd push a Bug tomorrow if I thought other ppl wouldn't look at me and ASSume I think I'm better than they are. I've seen way too many Bug moms look down their nose at me (me pushing any number of higher end strollers so go figure) and frankly I just hate the Bug snark if that makes sense. But I don't disagree that Bugs are well-made -- that I'll always agree on. I learned tonight about the Bee minus and Bee plus (who knew!) and I now understand the plus is an improved version from the original. I've been schooled. :cool:

BW1426

UPDATE: went to another BRU in Brooklyn, they didn't have any there but I ran into an extremely helpful BRU employee who helped me look up other stores in the area, NONE in Brooklyn and Queens. Got clarification from him that the 30% off applies to any stroller that has had its price reduced. He told me to talk to supervisor at store as some employee's are unaware of what qualifies as clearance. Saw on his inventory system that there was a 30% discount note when he looked up the item number. He told me to scan the item on price checkers in the store to see if the discount applied. Decided on the spot to drive back out to Central Suffolk to the BRU I was at yesterday to pick up the Sola. Got there, scanned the item tag on the price checker... TADA... $244.XX... BINGO.... proud owner of a new Mamas and Papas Sola in Grass. Now if i could only score an Urbo seat cover and canopy that would be PERFECT!!!

GO GET YOURS!!!
$260 after taxes for this beaty of a stroller.

I just bought the same one at our BRU for $176 this weekend :D DH was actually the one that said, we cannot pass this up. LOL! It went through at $279 and the manager gave us a 10% off because it was the floor model, then we got an additional 30% off because it was clearance. We were so excited!

*canon*

Lol, I thought of you when I posted my comment about Bugs being cliche -- I know you love yours. It's kind of like I'd push a Bug tomorrow if I thought other ppl wouldn't look at me and ASSume I think I'm better than they are. I've seen way too many Bug moms look down their nose at me (me pushing any number of higher end strollers so go figure) and frankly I just hate the Bug snark if that makes sense. But I don't disagree that Bugs are well-made -- that I'll always agree on. I learned tonight about the Bee minus and Bee plus (who knew!) and I now understand the plus is an improved version from the original. I've been schooled. :cool:

I guess it really depends on the person. I love my high end strollers because of the push, maneuverability, ease of use, etc. I am not really concerned with "status" from it, although it is fun when people stop me to exclaim how cool or unique my stroller is...lol. I am more concerned with how it suits my needs more so that what people have the tendency to presume. Plus it's just as fun to try out different strollers as it is to try new car seats. Try it, if you like it keep it, if not resell it. That is the best aspect about CL, which is what I make a lot of my purchases through. If you don't like it you can generally sell it for what you paid. Therefore, people can "assume" that you have the "bug snark" while you know you paid the same amount that most people do for Graco's and Chicco's.

deolson

I'm looking into the Peg Perego Switch - appears there are two models, Switch Four and the Compact. Can't tell the difference between the two and my BRU doesn't carry either. Can anyone help?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC