WOW!!!!

scoutingbear

O this last week I discover that a friend of mine has similar views on child passenger safety as I do. Her 6 year old is still harnessed because she is so tiny and her 8 1/2 year old is in a booster and she makes all kids who ride with her use a booster if they don't 5 step.

Then tonight I get an email from Maddie's sitter regarding the new law and what it means for her Girl Scout troop. THEN she asks me for a copy of the 5 step test and took her 9 1/2 year old out to the family van to reassess her belt fit and will now have her ride in a booster unless she is in the 1 position that she can 5 step in. :D. So happy that I had to share!

ADS

momtoo3

That is awesome! I wish I knew 1 person in real life who was as carseat crazy as I am. My sister is getting better but not there yet.

Brigala

CPST Instructor
Even the very minor technical changes in our car seat laws in Oregon are causing people to talk about it. I've seen all sorts of posts on Facebook from groups not normally associated with CPS (such as the Portland Homebirth Families).

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC