Official Angle Adjuster Thread

jenfrogmom

I dont think there is a thread for everyone to post there Angle Adjuster before and after pics. So I will start one. :)

Please put make and model and year of vehicle, Latch or Seatbelt, anything else important that is angle adjuster related.

ADS

jenfrogmom

4 door, 2003 Dodge Ram 1500, center install, no latch in center (seatbelt install).
BEFORE
IMG_4584.jpg

AFTER
IMG_4586.jpg

cryswilkins

Here it is in a 2007 Ford Freestyle in the drivers side 2nd row captains chair, angle before measured 42 degrees, after 35 degrees.

Before:
98a594d3.jpg

47d2f984.jpg

After:
4cd18183.jpg

1e6e8a55.jpg

I was also able to get it to fit in the third row, which was never going to happen before. This is no a great picture, but it what I got :p

21ddb446.jpg

Sent from my iPhone, please excuse my typos.

mom of six

2003 Dodge Caravan
canter of 3 seater bench installed in second row position
Seat belt install (2.5 twists to female buckle stock)
Before
9b6b082d-ee17-49af-a73d-468ee67d8a33.image

After
1cd1a37f-b79b-48e0-8f39-1fede35e64fd.image

ETA ETA ETA: I was finally successful with my pictures!!!

Last edited:

Shanora

4 door, 2003 Dodge Ram 1500, center install, no latch in center (seatbelt install).
BEFORE
IMG_4584.jpg

AFTER
IMG_4586.jpg

Hey, is that the LATCH still in the belt path?? I would recommend removing it and attaching it to the back of the seat where they are stored, just so they don't become projectiles.
*Dont know if this was mentioned in the thread somewhere I didn't go all the way through it. *

Shanora

I can't wait to get my Angle Adjustor!!!! Its going to make a huge difference in the van, because right now DH can't move his seat back to a comfortable position

jenfrogmom

Hey, is that the LATCH still in the belt path?? I would recommend removing it and attaching it to the back of the seat where they are stored, just so they don't become projectiles.

Good catch! Yes it is. I was just testing out the seat in the middle position, nobody rode in it that way. It is back outboard with Latch. :)

All pictures from me are for demo purposes only, just showing the difference in the angle in several different vehicles. Thanks. Lets try to keep this thread for the intended purpose please. :)

Last edited:

Syllieann

2007 Odyssey
Captain chair driver side w/ latch:
BEFORE-
ry%3D480

front seat in same position AFTER-
ry%3D480

front seat all the way to back of track and slightly reclined;
ry%3D400

Plus One w/ SB, only the AFTER pic (I was just testing, that's why latch straps and tt are dangling) front seats are all the way back-
ry%3D480

3rd row center installed w/ latch and angle adjuster. Latch is slightly off center from sb so the 40 portion can tumble. For reference, 2nd row captains chairs are all the way back and slightly reclined to where I consider most comfortable. Pretty tough to get a 3rd row pic so here are a few from different angles to get the idea.

Attachments

• 100_2561.JPG
    100_2561.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 50
  • 100_2567.JPG
    100_2567.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 51
  • 100_2568.JPG
    100_2568.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 52
  • 100_2570.JPG
    100_2570.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

luckyclov

DISCLAIMER: The child pictured has clearly outgrown the seat rear-facing, by height AND weight, and does NOT ride in the seat. She just loves sitting in it any chance she gets.:rolleyes:

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCrew, passenger side outboard (it was slightly more upright when she wasn't in it) - BEFORE:
RFradian.jpg

And AFTER:
399870_3004296551925_1397708058_3239795_381062131_n.jpg

carseatfreak

Syllieann said:
2007 Odyssey
Captain chair driver side w/ latch:
BEFORE-

front seat in same position AFTER-

front seat all the way to back of track and slightly reclined;

Plus One w/ SB, only the AFTER pic (I was just testing, that's why latch straps and tt are dangling) front seats are all the way back-

3rd row center installed w/ latch and angle adjuster. Latch is slightly off center from sb so the 40 portion can tumble. For reference, 2nd row captains chairs are all the way back and slightly reclined to where I consider most comfortable. Pretty tough to get a 3rd row pic so here are a few from different angles to get the idea.

I didn't know the radian would install on the plus one seat! I gave up on installs on that seat forever ago and didn't even think of it. Is it extra tricky...any special tips?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC